What state are you from?

by Junction-Guy 133 Replies latest jw experiences

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I'm really a Georgia Peach but also lived in Houston for several years recently and just moved to Arizona.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I live in a lovley little suburb of Cleveland Ohio called Lakewood Ohio.Well it's not so little we have 57,000 people in 5.7 square miles of land.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Wisconsin til I was 4 yrs old, Minnesota until 21 when I moved to Alaska for six months, back to Minnesota, then left for California at 28 yrs of age and have been her for more than 3 years now.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

San Diyayo.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Texas

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Buckeyes....mmmm mmmm

before Ohio, I lived in KY, NC and CA.

lisa

• Clam
    Clam

I'm in the 51st State - the United Kingdom.

"And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery. In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever."

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Cool--let's keep this going.----I wonder if every state is represented on this board? Is it possible that there might be just one state not represented?

• oppgirl63
    oppgirl63

I'm from LA - lower Alabama

• NanaR
    NanaR

I'm from northeastern Kentucky (very close to both Ohio and WV). Never wanted to live anywhere else.

NanaR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit