Elder Scrolls Oblivion - Role Playing Games - Advice

by Crumpet 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mystla
    Mystla

Mystla was the name of the character I was playing when we met, btw.. and is usually the name of the first character I create in any game I've played since.. she brings me good luck

Misty

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I've never tried playing Oblivion on my laptop. It's such a resource hog that I don't know if mine could handle it, but if I could, I prefer to use the keyboard for this game.

• 5go
    5go

get a zboard !!! kinda of a cross between a controller and a keyboard.

I play guild wars it's fun.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

5go - I was at a wedding last weekend and half my table ended up talking about RPGs and Guild wars came up several times.

Mystla - thats so romantic ! shucks hon! Maybe I can meet a new geekyguy this way too - I adore geeks if there's any out there as I am soon to be resuming single life!

Hey swamboozled - glad to find another geekette! Is that a new word you have coined there?!

Auldsoul - you never cease to amaze me with your multi interests - so many aspects to your personality - very cool dude!

So in the end I got Morrowind which isnt half as good as Oblivion and a bit jerky and old but playable on the laptop using mouse and keyboard when the Xbox 360 isnt available

and I bought Fable The Lost Chapters for the old Xbox for when A and B above are not options, its more cartoonish - but quite enjoyable and refreshing.

All I worry about is - what will I do when I have finished! Guild Wars here I come!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit