What do you want for Christmas this year?

by restrangled 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• restrangled
    restrangled

I would like some new perfume, to lose 10 more pounds and get new kitchen counters, how about you?????

r.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Simpsons season 6 or 8

Neverwinter NIghts 2

Seinfeld season 7

Serious amounts of chocolate

Another defection from the governing body (this time someone with a hidden camera)

• Legolas
    Legolas

Aside from getting the winning 24 million dollar lotto ticket?......To be happy!

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey

i want a baby. we are going to start trying this month.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Abandoded, Incase you don't get your chocolate go to Costco, they have some serious gourmet cookies to die for...we have gone through one tin already (so much for losing 10 lbs.)!

Legolas, I wish you happiness in the coming year.

Inactive ......Best wishes on your new addition, I bet you get that baby soon. Let all of us know, will you?

r.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thanks for the suggestion restrangled.

I do have to add one more item after reading what inactive in jersey listed:

i want a baby. we are going to start trying this month.

I want to start practicing making babies too.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Just realized I am in the totally wrong subject catagory but maybe it will still fly.

Abandoned: I don't know if you are still married, but good luck regardless!

r.

• luvbug2007
    luvbug2007

All I want is for my hubbys mom, who is dying to stay free of pain. I also hope my new niece, on my hubbys side, survies the next year. She was very sick and mom had to give birth early due to rh blood factors, and due to being born early lungs were under developed. And has a strawberry birthmark on her nose and is taking a high dose of steroids.

Inactive: Good luck on the baby making

• Zed
    Zed

To enjoy it for the first time in as long as i can remember. To get down on my hands and knees and play with my 2yo son as though i was his age. And a robo reptile ;-)

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Already got my Christmas stuff. Better TV, DVD recorder, and a new electric guitar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit