praying to Jesus - an analogy

by TheListener 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    SirNose, you are brilliant! Lilly

Thank you, and I appreciate your collection of examples where Christians have appealed to Jesus in prayer. Of course, the WTS has decided to go by 14th century texts to take Jesus out of the picture and insert their tetragrammaton where it wasn't there in the first place.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

SirNose,

That is so true that is why I said in my comment that you have to read a bible other than the NWT. That translation is so biased it is not even funny. Over 200 verses were changed in the NT alone and there is NO justification for putting the name Jehovah in the NT.

The WT tells people their bible is better because it is written in easy to read english and has God's name put back in it. BUT - what they do not say is that they put the name Jehovah were it never belonged and changed scriptures to side with all the teachings that are "unique" to them. The WT Bible & Tract Society is a True Apostate for tampering with the word of God. Lilly

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Well, they add to all the scrolls, so hopefully some curses will be added to them, per Revelation.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Who's on first?

who's on second?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit