People with multiple sex partners in their past, present and future?

by free2beme 16 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    So what is the perfect sexual history? Do you want to be someone who is open to having random sex, with anyone, anytime, and without commitment? Do you want to be someone who preaches that love and relationships are needed to have sex, while you go home each evening in engage in casual acts of sex with any one your hearts desire? Or do you save yourself, find the person you think is right, and have sex with them in marriage?

I have learned that taking responsiblity for your sexual behaviour is very important. Single people need and desire sex as ones with a partner. There are those that date and marry as virgins. Some that don't. Married people can or cannot have a satisfying sex life, as single people can and cannot have a satifying sex life.

I have been married and had sex and not married and had sex. For ten married years I was faithful to my husband, although he was not to me. It was not until I divorced did I know the joy that sex can bring into your life and relationship.

I had sex with mulitiple partners before marriage at a young age. Guilt would hang over my head afterwards.

I have been DF once for fornication and on private reproof for fornication. What do you tell a person that has a natural desire and drive for sex.......that until you are married not to do it...........while they are unsuccessful in finding a lifelong mate?

Why do some people have such overwhelming sexual desires and others do not? Being aroused and holding that back is like trying to suppress a sneeze.........when you are going to sneeze there is hardly anything that will stop it.

I have gotten good at being single, like some are good at being married. I know the difference between sex and love. I know how to put my cards on the table, and be able to look at whats presented to me. Just as there are hurts and disappointments in marriage it is the same when you are single.

Back to taking responsiblity for your sexual behaviour. If there is a pregnancy that results, both must take the responsiblity for that action. Don't write a check that can't be cashed. If you find yourself in a relationship and you have developed feelings that were not supposed to develop, you feel you have been rejected.....you must take responsibilty for the risk you took.

We are a varied people, with all different kinds of lifestyles and circumstances. If being a virgin, marrying and having one sexual partner is/was the right and perfect thing to do.......and we are living in a time away from perfection, how can we expect humans to be perfect?

purps

• free2beme
    free2beme
    "Being with someone you love is better than breeding thousands of women you don't love". ( Proverbs 69:69 )

For a second there, I actually thought there was a something I forgot in the Bible.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Write Playboy and ask Hugh Hefner. He says 80 years of age is the new 40. He seems to have found that balance between sex and love. Millions of people suscribe to his way of life and millions don't. His Playboy empire demonstrates that some people need sex, want sex, in all its various forms. What the numbers reveal as to how many are truely satisfied with their sexuality and how many are not and what morals play a part in that way of life I don't know.

For me its been 40 years with one partner, my very loving wife, two fine children who have grown up to be good men with families of their own. So, marriage for us has been very fullfilling. times 40!

Blueblades

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I think sex betwen to people who really care for eachother is best. When two people have sex there is always the chance a child will be created, having said that it is best a child is brought into a loving relationship between two people. If you are having sex with whoever whenever that it is not a good situation for a child to be brought into. I also dont understand wanting to be that intimate with a person I hardly know

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

There are many reasons for dysfunctional sex lives. The main problem is boundaries for most people, both for those who are very promiscuous and for those who are very monogamous.

You have to know what works for you, physically and emotionally.

Unfortunately, for most of us, getting to know ourselves in regard to sex is a matter of trial and error, (although some aspects of that trial and error can be profoundly satisfying).

I think there is only one truly moral issue regarding sexuality, and that is taking responsibility for all of its consequences - both the physical and the emotional - both for yourself and for your partner, and for the possibility of pregnanacy, with its limiting/limited options.

Before engaging in sex, both partners should agree on how to cope with any unplanned consequences and both should expect that the advent of pregnancy can cause people to change their minds and to have sudden and unexpected emotional (and financial} demands.

Only emotionally and financially stable, empathetic adults can really cope with all that.

The bottom line, whether you choose to have multiple partners or to be monogamous is: know yourself, be responsible, and have fun (without being overly judgmental. "Judge not, lest ye be judged").

Happy Sex to y'all!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I had my days and loved them of sleeping with someone new every time I turned around. I was having fun, enjoying life and then something really tramatic happened ....

I fell in love with one of the guys. This one was different and this one stole my heart when I wasn't even trying to find anyone.

Now I find that I prefer the relationship and also find that the sex is much better too. He knows how I like it and we get to experiment and try new things like you just can't do on a one night stand.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

People with mutiple sexual partners -- classified as a "stud" by the men and a "skank" as a girl.

In other days, girls, ladies, women had class. They didn't give their "stuff" up until they were guaranteed that the man respected them, women had value. Now they have no value, because they offer their stuff up so fast, for anyone. Now the men are becoming weak and relying on the women and they don't care because the women are so anxious to be loved and accepted that they will work for their man and support THEM, and so we are producing weak men.

There was a tiem that women had a "MYSTIQUE". Now they don't: they just show all their stuff right out front. There's nothing for the man to WORK for.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit