Things in which the Watchtower should mind it's own business...

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Give a few examples in which the Watchtower should stick to religion and mind it's own business in the internal affairs of it's members.

1) Whatever has to do with health and medical treatment.

2) Who you can marry and sex they can have.

Add to the list.

• JH
    JH

- The friends you can have

- The internet discussions you can have including what you think of your religion online

• frozen one
    frozen one

* How much education one wishes to pursue.

* What a person does to earn a living.

• Backed away
    Backed away

• Your education and career choices, not all of us want to be in the Janitorial business
  • Backed away
    Backed away

Sorry FrozenOne,

I just echoed what you said

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

It was always disturbing, especially as I look back, at the complete lack of boundaries among the Witnesses. Some, especially some of the elders, felt completely free to comment on ANYTHING in your life - the tie you chose, your haircut, your music, the bumper sticker on your car. God, how sick is that! That lack of boundaries is a big indicator of how unhealthy the WTS is. The way the WTS has nitpicked its way through the blood issue alone is just a huge disaster.

To add to the list:

They should keep their noses out of what I do for work.

They should keep thier noses out of what movies I see.

They should keep their noses out of what I wear.

S4

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Everything.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

They liked to tell us what kind of music we should and shouldn't be listening to, which I don't think is their business.

I also don't like how they tell you to limit association with non - jw family.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They should mind thier own business about religion..They are not very good at it..They would do better if they turned all the Kingdom Halls into CarWash`s...OUTLAW

• Ariel84
    Ariel84
    They should mind thier own business about religion..They are not very good at it..

Great idea outlaw! I like that one. Considering they have no real education on anything biblical, who are they to dictate what the bible really says??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit