If YOU Were One Of The 24 Elders, What Would You Tell The Anointed???

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Now this could be fun. Knowing that the anointed get their orders from above, if you were one of the 24, what would YOU tell them???

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've already told them, and they're not listening. They should call a nationally televised press conference to apologize for their many years of lies and abuse. Then they should, on national television, douse themselves with gasoline and set themselves ablaze.

W

• minimus
    minimus

Most of the poor anointed can't hear a damn thing. "You said, 'Don't give out the blood cards??'"

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

"we think the picture you drew of us in the revelation book sucked... rerelease the book with something more accurate."

• minimus
    minimus

"Was that an S or an F with the ucked?? We told you we're hard of hearing!"....."By the way, where's my Depends?"

• Clam
    Clam

I'd give a definite rock solid date for Armageddon. 5th June 2007 (get em nodding at the significance of 5/6/7).

Another deffo date should finish them off.

• Clam
    Clam

Oh and maybe tell them that all Elders

รค had to wear chicken suits at meetings and assemblies. . .

• minimus
    minimus

One of the many things that I'd tell them is to reexamine the Society's view of disfellowshipping and blood. Then suddenly change the current views and say that the 24 elders told them so.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Praise God and give him glory!

• minimus
    minimus

I'd like to hear this whispered, "you REALLY screwed up. All the dead presidents are waiting for you guys'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit