JW SERIAL RAPIST MURDERER PSYCHOPATH

by DannyHaszard 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Was he actually diagnosed as a psychopath or is it your label in the title

My label and if the perp don't like it he can sue me

~PSYCHOPATHY NO CONSCIENCE~

Either you have a conscience or you don't. {Fore note:Satan and his demon followers have no conscience,and so do their sociopathic human counterparts.} In a word-Satan is the pure predatory psychopath. Psychopathy is is usually defined as a constellation of affective, interpersonal, and behavior characteristics. Involved are egocentricity, impulsivity, shallow emotions, lack of empathy, pathological lying, manipulativeness, and the persistent violation of expectations. Crimes of psychopaths are remorseless committed without guilt or regret. Most societies would consider their behavior criminal but a frontier or warlike culture may consider such as patriots or heroes. Most psychopaths are antisocial personalities but not all antisocial personalities are psychopaths. Common personality characteristics of psychopaths are: glib and charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, conning and manipulativeness, lack of remorse, promiscuous behavior, and criminal versatility. What must be stressed and is scary is that psychopaths CANNOT change.They are not amendable to therapy or treatment,because they don't have a conscience and are amoral. The only thing you can do is leave them alone and get the f**k away from them. Important,never confuse "psychosis" (a psychotic with mental illness)
    with "psychoPATH" (an adverse moral often criminal judgment) They are apples and oranges.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

For anyone interested in psychopaths I recommend "Snakes in Suits" about corporate psychopaths written by Dr. Paul Babiak and Dr. Robert Hare or any other titles by those two gentlemen on the subject. I had the privilege of attending a seminar by Dr. Hare last year and it was quite fascinating. I think the distinction her needs to be made though that one can have psychopathic traits and still not be clinically considered a psychopath and with such heavy weight on the label it's important to differentiate in my opinion. The PCL-R used to diagnose psychopathy in criminal populations ranges from 0-40 with a score of 30 or higher being diagnosed as a psychopath. Scores of 25-30 may be noted as borderline but will not receive the full diagnoses. Either way I agree there is something seriously wrong with this individual.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

How interesting how many are ready to testify on behalf of an offender's good character! When I was trying to divorce my abusive ex- and needed witnesses to come speak on my behalf and tell what they knew of my JW husband's bad character, they didn't want to get involved!!! It makes me ill. Just ill. I was the faithful sister who tried to do everything through the proper channels, only to have them stay neutral to a fault when congregational support is what was needed most. My ex- has raped me, BTW, and molested two of his fleshly sisters. Who knows who's next. Unsuspecting congregation sister, I'm sure.

• orbison11
    orbison11

yes, and i was told that if i came back to the 'truth' (ugh) they would not testify against me, re his criminal trial of his beating me , nor our divorce, which went to supreme court...

wendy

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Huh? Do you mind restating that? I can't quite make out what was said.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I don't know why the judge and authorities fell for it? They knew that the man had a violent criminal history. They are at fault too. What's the matter with this picture?

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

I get it - since I did NOT come back to the borg, they testified (and lied heartily) against me in the custody case that is still ongoing. Blatant lies, when they knew the truth - that my ex is abusive. Apparently the only thing that matters is that the ones "in" the Borg win at all costs... It does not matter that they are killers, or abusers.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Danny: Thank you for all the work you did to put this together. I find it outrageous that joining JW's always is seen as "turning your life around", similar to a criminal "finding Jesus" and suddenly that's supposed to be a guarantee of future good behavior. As we have seen, being a JW is far more conducive to being a rapist than whatever you could have been before. It reminds me of the claim that sending young people to prison does more harm than good because they learn better (?) skills from hardened inmates than if they had not been in prison. Being a JW will just give this man more children to prey upon, a more protective environment as he does so, and a better defense in court if and when he's caught again. I cannot fathom that the world AND THE WT refuses to accept that almost ALL molesters are repeat offenders and do NOT get cured. It is usually a lifetime disease. Or maybe I wasted my time getting a pyschology degree.

Danny, I also like your statement that if they don't like your label tough. I'll add to that. Molesters have no rights in my book. Under the Mosaic Law, they were killed. So why do other JW's defend them? This makes them sluts, as they prostitute Bible principles for the sake of the black/white label "DF'd or not DF'd". Their loyalty is with the "good" JW. And we are to believe that Jehovah God wants his name placed on a corporation of WHORES???? WHORES??? I don't think so. Jesus talked with some, but he clearly told them to "sin no more". Shame on you, WT. You are all sluts. Don't like it?? Just like Danny said, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??? SO SUE ME!!!! Your billions can't save your lives if you continue to act like perverts.

I also think some people in the legal system are starting to act like jerkoffs. JW behavior, both molesting and offering character witnessing, is a well-known and well documented fact. Why are we paying judges six figure salaries to show they have IQ's of 70 points?? Why do they allow "character witnessing"? Molesters HAVE no character. They belong DEAD. The Bible punishment was to have rocks thrown at their heads until they split open and their brains squeezed out. Yes, I'm being graphic for a reason. This was GOD'S idea of punishment, called STONING. What did anyone think it looked like?? When a few of us say we would like to shoot child molesters, people look at us like we're crazy and inhumane. I promise you, a .45 slug to the forehead is less painful and cruel than stoning. It's too bad that they can't send them down here to Florida and pass a law so we could use them for target practice. Or better yet, harvest their organs for people waiting for transplants. Oh, wait, that won't work. The WT said that the "heart" talks to the "brain" because your personality lives in the heart. So we don't want to give a molester's heart to a needy person, he would become like the molester. Anyone remember those articles?? What a joke!!

Anitar, what do you think about this? I'd like a viewpoint from your state, since I used to live there.

"On 9-11, the terrorists hit the wrong buildings."

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

To anyone interested:

The complete (2 page) Curtis Shane Thompson flyer can be downloaded from here in Adobe Acrobat format:

http://www.badongo.com/file/1810481

Please be aware that the host site, BADONGO, requires you wait about 30 seconds or so before it begins your download.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit