JW SERIAL RAPIST MURDERER PSYCHOPATH

by DannyHaszard 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Convicted rapist pleads not guilty
    Seattle Post Intelligencer - 1 hour ago
    ... have him locked away indefinitely at a treatment center for violent sex offenders, but his family and others said he had embraced the Jehovah's Witness faith ... Friday, December 1, 2006 Convicted rapist pleads not guilty P-I STAFF A convicted rapist pleaded not guilty Thursday to killing a Seattle woman in 2004, less than a year after he was released from prison. Curtis Thompson initially refused to leave the King County Jail for his hearing but finally did so under the threat of having jail officers forcibly drag him into the courtroom. He declined to answer any questions or sign paperwork, though he made several demands that the Superior Court judge denied. Thompson said he wanted to act as his own lawyer, as co-counsel with his current lawyer, John Hicks. He said he wanted all files the Seattle Police Department has kept on him for the past 25 years, and he suggested that he was put under some sort of surveillance when he was freed from prison in 2003. Though two psychologists have found Thompson mentally fit to stand trial, Hicks said he still has concerns about the man's mental state. Thompson is charged with first-degree murder in the stabbing death of Deborah Byars, a mother of two, in her Ravenna-area apartment on Aug. 23, 2004. He is also charged with attacking two other women hours later at a University District apartment complex, robbing one and forcing the other to partially undress, and a separate allegation that he broke into an Eastlake woman's apartment and raped her. In 2003, King County prosecutors sought to have him locked away indefinitely at a treatment center for violent sex offenders, but his family and others said he had embraced the Jehovah's Witness faith and had turned his life around, and he was released.

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

E-mail:[email protected] Write:
    Letters to the Editor
    (or Contributed Essay)
    Opinion
    Seattle Post-Intelligencer
    Box 1909
    Seattle, WA 98111-1909 Fax: (206) 448-8184 Drop off at:
    Seattle P-I
    101 Elliott Ave. W., Second Floor Seattle, WA 98119

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003456299_thompson01m.html?syndication=rss

I saw that. "Flyer that was circulated in the Seattle Area when Brother Thompson was first released from prison due to his brothers and sisters testifying as character witnesses in his behalf. It is of interest that Jehovah’s Witnesses appear to have a pattern of testifying as character witnesses on behalf of rapists and child molesters. "

I can also attest to that, as they haev also testified on behalf of my son's abusive father. So far, they have not won and my son remains with me. It hurt unbelievably to see all my one-time dear friends lie through their teeth against my character and for his, when they were eyewitnesses to the abuse and beatings I had been through. Just because I am the evil disfellowshipped one (and nobody knows why I am df'd) and he remains in good standing (despite two cases of domestic violence against him and alcoholism), he automatically gets all the support. Why don't they at least remain free of bloodguilt by keeping their nose out of other people's business?

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Danny,

Do you have a copy of the flyer that was circulated regarding Mr. Thompson? I would love to mail copies to the "friends" of mine who testified for my ex-husband's character. Maybe just one of them will feel the bloodguilt and rescind their testimony. My son's custody and ultimate life hangs in the balance.

Thanks!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Do you have a copy of the flyer that was circulated regarding Mr. Thompson?

thompson

as character witnesses on behalf of rapists and child molesters. ... And then police distributed the warning flyer listing Thompson as a Level III ...
    www.silentlambs.org/thompson.htm - 93k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.silentlambs.org ]
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

alt

(Six foot 3 inches 220 lbs predator of small children)

• sf
  • VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

"his family and others helped portray him as a man who'd embraced the Jehovah's Witness faith and turned his life around."

Yep - nice. Just like the ones who are portraying my alcoholic ex-husband who abused us mentally and physically and denied medical care for his son as a wonderful and loving father. Where does the bloodguilt end?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Was he actually diagnosed as a psychopath or is it your label in the title? If he did score 30 or higher on the PCL-R (psychopathy checklist revised) then I have extreme doubts that even a religious faith can keep him from committing another offense. Particularly since there is no cure or effective treatment for this personality disorder. Psychopaths are however extremely intelligent and analytical so I find it more likely that he is using this as a ploy to get released and does not even want to control his condition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit