Celebrating Christmas this year? How does it make you feel?

by restrangled 18 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

After my last negative post, I am so happy to have my immediate family involved and we all love each other.

No presents needed just the love and togetherness. Hope you are as happy!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

r.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

So happy.. I mean.. I just am just so happy man. Even if I was unhappy, the unhappiness would make me happy in an effervescent happy way. GBL (happy)

• SB
    SB

this will be my first xmas since i was 9. i'm going all out ~ decorating the house, get away weekend...nervous b/c i'll probly be disassociated shortly after for celebrating so openly....

merry xmas to all, and to all a good night. :)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

We have had two rather subdued and almost clandestine Christmas'. This year, I am DA'd and entirely could care less what the borg does now - so we have a nice 7 foot tree - mostly decorated - and are busy getting our shopping started, and Xmas cards ready to launch.

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Rockin' around the clock.......

Jeff

• delilah
    delilah

Restrangled....I love Christmas, my family who does celebrate, getting together and having a wonderful meal, and association. It makes me feel GOOD. 'Tis the season for giving, and sharing. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season..

• anewme
    anewme

Me too SB, Im like you, celebrating for the first time since early childhood and I am going all out.
    The house looks lovely and festive, lit tree, luscious garlands, scented candles.
    I am listening to the Vienna Boys Choir sing beautiful spiritual music right now. So nice.

My heart is trying hard to see the good in all the activities and celebrations that people, our society, and world engage in. Thats it, I am trying to see the good and beautiful in everything.

And Christmas and its message of peace on earth to all is a beautiful sentiment that we should carry in our hearts as a motto throughout the year.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

You can always come on in and have some Holiday Nog with me!

Anewme

• restrangled
    restrangled

Merry Christmas to all, thanks for responding......Hope its all you want it to be....

love, R.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Restrangled..

Merry Christmas to you and yours too!! There is no greater gift then LOVE!!! Just finally seeing the truth for what it really is, is truely a gift in itself! We all have much to be greatful for! No amount of money could buy the gift we all have been given.. it is certainly a time to reflect on the love we have been shown, not only by the birth of God's son, but also on the love he has shown in opening our eyes.

Best regards..

Lady Liberty

• restrangled
    restrangled

Merry Christmas LL,

Always watch for your posts.

r.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

My third Christmas and I'm loving it. I really don't attach any religious significance to it; to me it's just a celebration of the solstice! Up North the days get so ridiculously short and dark it can get rather depressing, so a break with family and friends and food and fun and lights and snowballs is just what the doctor ordered to remind of us of how blessed we really are! Regardless of what you do for the holidays, have a safe and happy one!

FBF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit