Should Bush and Cheney be Impeached?

by frankiespeakin 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

We now have settled legal opinion that lying is not an impeachable offense.

Funny how the gander squirms when he finds himself in similar sauce the goose was in.

Hey, maybe Bush will be acquitted too. Why don't we go for it and find out?

• Robdar
    Robdar

They will be impeached, by Jesus Christ. Huh? JC will be sitting in on the senate hearings? Cool. Where is your faith, in human governments? Until God decides to run for office, human government is the best we've got. Now go away and stop being a smart ass.

• earthly king
    earthly king

They will be impeached, by Jesus Christ. Huh? JC will be sitting in on the senate hearings? Cool. Where is your faith, in human governments? Until God decides to run for office, human government is the best we've got. Now go away and stop being a smart ass.
    Read Daniel 2:44 and it will prove my statement to be true.......

• Robdar
    Robdar

Read Daniel 2:44 and it will prove my statement to be true.......

Daniel 2:44 only proves your statement if I believe the Bible. Let's say I don't. What else do you have to persuade me? Give me something real not a bunch of old testament fairy tales.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

No, let them sit in their own mess.

steve

• earthly king
    earthly king
    Daniel 2:44 only proves your statement if I believe the Bible. Let's say I don't. What else do you have to persuade me? Give me something real not a bunch of old testament fairy tales.

Where would you like me to begin? With the fall of Jerusalem by the roman army, which Jesus Christ foretold? World War I and II, which Jesus Christ foretold. The nations will trample upon the Holy Land, which Jesus Christ Foretold. Earthquakes, floods, famines, food shortages etc. etc. which were ALL foretold by Jesus Christ in THE BIBLE.

Where? Please tell me and I will give you undisputable evidence based upon True events in history.

(Hi Steve)

• Robdar
    Robdar

Where would you like me to begin? With the fall of Jerusalem by the roman army, which Jesus Christ foretold?

Not a hard thing to predict given the might of the Roman army and the hubris of the Jews thinking that God was going to send them a messiah to save them. What else ya got?

World War I and II, which Jesus Christ foretold.

Really? JC foretold that? Where?

BTW, war and rumors of wars were supposed to be a sign of the time of the end not of world wars I and II.

I do not believe that the wars of the 20th and 21st centuries mean that we are living in the end or that they have anything to do with Bible prophecy. It's pretty easy to predict war. Humans wage war. It's a fact not a prophecy.

The nations will trample upon the Holy Land, which Jesus Christ Foretold.

That was going on before Jesus got here. It's still going on. It is not prophecy and it doesn't take a prophet to know that it would happen.

Now then, what else ya got? You will not convince me by throwing scriptures at me so you will have to use something else.

back at ya, baby.

Robyn

• earthly king
    earthly king

Where would you like me to begin? With the fall of Jerusalem by the roman army, which Jesus Christ foretold?

Not a hard thing to predict given the might of the Roman army and the hubris of the Jews thinking that God was going to send them a messiah to save them. What else ya got?

[Try predicting it before it happened; hence foretold.......]

World War I and II, which Jesus Christ foretold.

Really? JC foretold that? Where?

[Matthew Chapter 24:7,8 where nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. A beginning of pangs of distress. Approximatley 90 years ago, in like manner to pangs of birth which are commonly 9 months]

BTW, war and rumors of wars were supposed to be a sign of the time of the end not of world wars I and II.

[There have been many wars in mans time especially in the name of Christianity]

I do not believe that the wars of the 20th and 21st centuries mean that we are living in the end or that they have anything to do with Bible prophecy. It's pretty easy to predict war. Humans wage war. It's a fact not a prophecy.

[These wars are taking place in the Holy land against the Palestinians.]

The nations will trample upon the Holy Land, which Jesus Christ Foretold.

That was going on before Jesus got here. It's still going on. It is not prophecy and it doesn't take a prophet to know that it would happen.

[Remember, the bible was written before these things occurred]

Now then Steve, what else ya got? You will not convince me by throwing scriptures at me so you will have to use something else.

[Who created you and what is the origin of men and all living things. So we evolved from ape, but yet millions of species all have reproductive organs in one form or another, have brains, limbs, so on so forth. So all living things evolved from ape?]

back at ya, baby.

Robyn

[Glad to meet you Robyn]

• Robdar
    Robdar

[Glad to meet you Robyn]

And I you, Steve.

• earthly king
    earthly king

[Glad to meet you Robyn]

And I you, Steve.

Are you at all afraid of the end? If so do not be afraid. All people will be forgiven in due season.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit