JWS can get organ transplants now??????

by aquagirl 13 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

its true!!!!it really is a cafeteria religion..pick what suits ya...must be like the weather here in maine.if you dont like it,wait a minute or two and it will change...

• Jourles
    Jourles

Since 1980.

• Sassy
    Sassy

they've been able to for some time.... it is a conscience matter

I knew a brother (who was actually a close friend) who got a kidney transplant.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

what about the famous'no blood' thing?..did they doublespeak around it?like,you can have an organ from a dead guy but not blood from a live guy?..i had no idea..i thought someone was joking when they said that a witness they knew just had a triple transplant...wow...what about smurfs? are they still anti smurf?

• juni
    juni

organs are in, but Smurfs are out.

• ballistic
  • Carol
    Carol

I think it falls under the "of the flesh you may partake, but as for the soul, the blood you must not eat" catagory....how convenient. It's one of the "enlightenments" I bring up to my dear pioneer mother and sister.

PS - Ballistic, I wouldn't mind having that "organ" transplanted into my family room!

• gumby
    gumby

If Bobbit woulda got his weenie(dinger) cut off before 1980 and he'd been a witness.......he woulda had to settle for bein dingerless or risk a judicial commitee. Poor bastard

Gumpeckerhead

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I new a elder who got a kidney transplant like 15 years ago. I thought they have been canabalizing for some time now. Its not a new thing. Like 20-30 years ago organ transplants were refered to as canabalization. Now its cool. But they are entitled to change their mind when ever the wind changes direction.

• orbison11
    orbison11

my daughter, about 12 years old at the time, got one in about '85, we were told it was up to our conscience lol

we didnt bat an eye

orbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit