Going back in?

by tdogg 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Moxy
    Moxy

hehe, well you know, come to think. this amero-centrism has some precedent. (not that the GB need an excuse to be any more amero-centric.)

have you ever wondered how there are only 7 world powers in world history? ever wonder what happened to the mighty empires of Mongol, Sumer, Indus, etc? the WT explanation is that the only world powers that actually count as world powers are those that directly affected gods people, in other words, those around jerusalem. so, extending that reasoning, war and violence dont really count unless theyre next to brooklyn!

mox

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

Hi Tina,

I kept posting to her for the very reason you stated, in hopes someone lurking might read it and start thinking. Only two of us have kept up the exchange with her. She hasn't posted since I gave her material on 1914 changes. I doubt she will either but if she does, and posts more false information, I'll just keep refuting it with more facts. Don't want her information left hanging in the air there as if it was correct

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

Seeker,

I agree with you. Many on the other board have made the same points to those who have come onto the board and are all freaked out. Of course those who are still trapped with the JW mind don't seem to get that. All we can do is try to keep pointing it out to others in hopes they will get it or at least think twice before going back to a KH

• Hojon
    Hojon

Alirobbi-

Did you change your login name? Or am I missing something here?

BTW I think we have seen the last of the person you are talking about, no response in 24 hours so far.

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

Hi hojon,

I use alirobbi here. Robin wasn't available :)

You're probably right about our little friend. I'm gay and you're an atheist. Now that she knows that, I doubt we will be worthy of a reply

• Hojon
    Hojon

LOL, yeah we're a couple of heathens no doubt.

Ah well, what can you do? At least we gave it a good try.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit