JW's speak about the method used to kill people at armageddon

by jambon1 13 Replies latest jw friends

• tan
    tan

I used to think that if people didn't agree with the things we preached that I couldn't wait until Armageddon - they'd see then...and "we" Jehovah's witnesses would be so happy to have proved our point.

How selfish of a thought now that I look back on it. Babies and elderly not to mention people in general would be involved dying. That's not a good thing and I don't want to see people that way.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The buildings for extermination have been built slowly over the last 100 years..None of you have noticed..When the time comes Jehovah`s Witness`s will round up all non-Jehovah`s Witness`s and put them in the extermination buidings..Once they have them in the Kingdom Hall`s,all non-Jehovah`s Witness`s will be systematicly bored to death..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• restrangled
    restrangled

I remember my mom saying "We are going to watch out the basement windows of our new home.... (spring of 1975), Armageddon taking place." That meant we would be watching all our neighbors die in the streets as pictured in the Paradise book, while conveniently the power is still on for us as we make pop corn and feel all smug, and all snug in our basement.

It was looked forward to with utter glee by all I knew.

r.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Dubs are obsessed with annihilation. That was always the topic of almost all the meetings. Again the fear factor thing, very little about love for your fellow man and treating one another with genuine kindness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit