The Watchtower loves a dig at women!!!!

by Gill 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Confession
    Confession
    These women had to wait for two years to get a night of royal rumpy pumpy.

(I need to get some better emoticons.)

"...a woman has never given Jehovah perfect obedience."

LOL! Sounds like a huge gaffe on the part of the writing staff. There is no way this is what the Bible writer was indicating.

• lowden
    lowden

Thing is Gill, is that they adhere passionately to archaic Pauline shite!!

Paul was a di*khead IMO. All that rubbish about Eve being worse than Adam because she was tempted first. Jeezus!

Peace

Lowden

• 5go
    5go

In jesus'( yeshua's ) day the lowest thing in the world to a jew would of been a umarried female. So if he really wanted to be born lowly, why was he a male?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

The Solomon story was also very offensive to me. I am glad I was not one of the 1,000 women locked up in his harem. What wasted lives! Just sitting around the bull pen with these treacherous females sounds like a nightmare to me! Just birds in a gilded cage.

I remember seeing a movie years ago with Omar Sharif and (I think) Ava Gardner about an American or British girl who ended up in his harem. Ava Gardner was his treacherous main wife who had some poor girl killed who was unlucky enough to conceive after having sex with him when it was her turn. I am sure all harems operate on a similar principle: with a main "favored" wife or concubine who makes everybody else's life a living hell.

Sorry, I'm not interested!!!

LHG

• Scully
    Scully

Any other non-cult group that was comprised of a whopping 73% female contingency would never get away with this kind of bull$h!t in their official rag of doctrine. Let's suppose it was an official nursing journal that spewed this crap.... there would be HELL to pay.

Is it any wonder that the authors of this garbage choose to remain anonymous?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Gill,

I posted a link on the thread 'Offense at WT Article' about the NT view of women. Am not sure about rules re: posting same info twice. It's by Lily Cruz on Freeminds. A must-read!

CoCo

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

CoCo,

Thanks for the plug on my article! Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit