When do you think the civil war in the U.S.A. will break out ?

by 5go 34 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

I am begining to think it is more when, than if now. I think if it isn't over the removal of the bush. Then those 30% of people that never wanted him to leave will try to either force thier neo-conservative agenda (facist borderline nazi) or suceed the union (again it's mainly the same people in those idiot southern states that want him to stay)(by the way yes I'm in one of them and yes they are idiots and so am I).

I heard one of our local morning talk shows a a caller called in and said that he thinks the bush should take over because the people cant't do think for them selves, that he is the rightful soverign ( he needs a civics lesson )and congress are nothing but corrupt fools (funny the the same party and idiology as the bush). The outrage though was two of the three host of that show agreed.

What do you think?

P.S. Yes I know the his name is George W. Bush and you are supposed to refer to him as President George W. Bush. but, to parody The Comic Book Guy "Worst President Ever!"

• hambeak
    hambeak

I don't believe a civil war will break out as a lot of the nation has spoken and a lot of incumbents are out. The Dems are in control of both houses. As for him being a sovreign? surley you jest our constitution in 1776 made sure of that as well as the Declaration of Independence. Also an amenment to the constitution forbids the president to serve more than two terms. That was passed after Roosevelt was elected to 4 terms in office.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, many people believe the first civil war in the US never ended.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

well, I do not think you have to worry about pro and contra bush....

that will not result in any conflict.

I think usa should worry about the polarisation in some of its big cities

• 5go
    5go

I didn't it say the guy on the radio did. I know what the founding father want in fact the did not want democracy. They wanted liberty.

To quote Ben Franklyn

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb arguing over dinner, Liberty is a well armed lamb!

bloundie totally agree infact read the defention of a civil war.

A civil war is a war in which parties within the same culture, society or nationality fight for political power or control of an area. Political scientists use two criteria: the warring groups must be from the same country and fighting for control of the political center, control over a separatist state or to force a major change in policy. The second criterion is that at least 1,000 people must have been killed in total, with at least 100 from each side.

In that case the civil rights movement was either the last civil war, or the last major battle in our civil war.

• skyking
    skyking

I live the part of the country that people here are stock piling ammunition and not just small stuff big guns. A few years ago on a small country road that goes by my place everyday at least two containment box cars a day would go by going up to the radicals that live up the Mt. from me this went one for years. They were burring that box car containers as fast as they arrived. They are nuts and are ready for war. I have several people I know very well that are part of this group and I have told them if it comes to civil war one big bomb would end it for them. You can not fight the government by arms only by vote.

By Spokane Washington, Hali Burton finished last year a Detention Camp that will hold thousands of people. It sets empty at this time. The local News said the Government is currently building them all over the country. Why do you think the Government is doing this? They know the pulse of the nation and soon those camps will be full why else would they build them?

• blondie
    blondie

I don't necessarily believe that this war is one of bullets and guns. As to those in opposition to any governmental direction or law enforcement, count me out. There was a group in Tigerton, Wisconsin, the Posse Comitatus that had some power in the 1970's and 1980's. But that is gone now.

I like a loosely ordered society, but not one without any order.

Blondie

• 5go
    5go

Again I agree bloundie Look up forth genration war.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Tomorrow.

Warlock

• heathen
    heathen

I don't doubt myself that there will be some havock wreaked in the US by anarchists eventually , so far the US government has not used the military on the populace but according to Alex Jones on info wars it's going to happen and true facism will reign . Our government is always under attack from people hacking the pantagon and what have you . prisons the size of what you've mentioned can only be called concentration camps .The main fear when clinton was president seemed to be that the chinese were buying up alot of real estate and eventually will have political influence in the US , kept hearing Rush Limbaugh going on about it .I think the US is communistic at this point , there are some differences but eventually the government will try to make everybody accountable to it and it will demand unquestionable loyalty.I also get that from the part in Revelation about the 666 beast .Still a believer in that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit