Someone isn't happy with me

by dedpoet 18 Replies latest jw friends

• south african beef
    south african beef

I thought your response to him was very polite Dedpoet.

The JW's have a real problem don't they? They aren't meant to be looking on the internet at anything to do with the Witnesses yet when they do and they find something that questions their beliefs they become all agitated and feel they have to reply - but they never seem to reply in a Godlike manner!

As for bloodguilt, well - don't mention Malawi or the ever changing stance on blood transfusions eh?!

• Scully
    Scully
    You have the right to your opinions of us, but why don't you keep them to yourself?

You mean, the way JWs keep their opinions of the Catholic Church (or any other church that falls under the domain of Babylon the Great™) to themselves?

• Scully
    Scully

lowden:

Why's he complaining about your website???

Isn't your persecution proof that he has the truth??

Looking at it from another perspective, could the JW's email to dedpoet be construed as persecution... which proves that he has the truth??

• skyking
    skyking

Keep up the good work!!!

• Gordy
    Gordy

Hi dedpoet

I had an e-mail from some JW who saw my testimony on a website.

It was the most vile e-mail I've had he used words that I didn't think a JW knew, mostly four-letter ones.

I replied, politely, asking for eason why he thought the JW's were right.

I alaso ponted out that if he has seen my testimony he must of been looking at an "apostate" website. Therefore going against Watchhtower directives etc. So he couldn't be the good little JW he was acting.

I never got a reply.

• rare treat
    rare treat

"The end of this system can't come soon enough for me, as it will mean people like you meet their well - deserved fate, and when that happens, I for one will have no sympathy for any of you." There they go with their elitist attitude!

• loosie
    loosie

He sounds like a whiner to me.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Just because you can't or won't live up to Jehovah's righteous standards doesn't give you license to attack those that can.

For Christians the remark above is very telling.

The Christian belief is that we are all sinners who cannot live up to Jehovah’s

righteous standards and that’s where Christ’s ransom comes in.

It is obvious from the writer’s comments that JW’s believe they can earn their salvation by doing

or abstaining from certain things.

Seeing they don’t need Christ it’s not surprising He gets so little attention.

yesidid

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

...what the heck was he doing there in the first place?

And isn't it the truth... for the love o' gods, what part of "WE DON'T WANT ANYONE TO STUDY WITH THE WITNESSES" do they not understand?

Cheers to you, and by the way, what is your link?
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit