HOW DO I GET PRESCRIPTIONS FROM CANADA - LIVE IN US

by juni 12 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Thank you Blondie. I had forgot that Gov. Doyle is for getting meds from Canada.

So far as I can figure, my med for a 3 mo. supply would save me $15.

After supper I will come back here and go through the rest of your replies.

Juni

• juni
    juni

Hi Juni, I happen to know the answer to this quesion ...Minit Drugs in Calgary Alberta, I worked there for 3 years and it is a very reputable pharmacy. It is licensed and goverened by the Alberta Pharmaceutical Association, It's a member of CIPPA and another organization. You can find that info on the web. The web site is www.pharmacy-online.ca. I can help you with any questions at all. And I can give you tips on how to save even more money. Please pm me. If you are in the states I would be happy to call you. I have free long distance to canada and the usa.

Hope to hear from you soon

Joanne

Thanks Joanne.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO THINK ON THIS ONE. IT'S STILL VERY EXPENSIVE. DANG INSURANCE COMPANIES AND THEIR GAMES.

• joanne_
    joanne_

Hi Juni, another thing you can do to save money is:

If you take a med that is a tablet and can be cut in half. Ask for double the dose.

ex: you take lipitor 40mg once a day 90 day supply is $234.97

ask the pharmacist for lipitor 80 mg and split the pill in half...you will find savings this way.

soooo lipitor 80mg/split 60 pills is $177.58, which in fact is a 120 day supply. (sorry i could not bring up price for 45 tabs) But at the Minit drugs they would sell you 60 because they do not like to break packages.

And always always ask for generics. They are the same chemical makeup and they have the same power. Just much cheaper.

If you have any questions, just pm me!

joanne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit