Celine Dion sings kingdom melodies????

by unique1 46 Replies latest social entertainment

• restrangled
    restrangled

My mom has that "unofficial" CD of kingdom songs playing when ever she is in her car. It wasn't Celine Dion. All the witnesses have a copy in her hall even though its a big no no. I can't remember who the artists are right now but it makes it more tolerable than anything the WBTS puts out.....if thats even possible.

r.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Holy shit they are bad enough with out her singing them!

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks but no effing thanks. If there's anything that could be worse than listening to Kingdom Melodies, it would be listening to Celine Dion sing Kingdom Melodies.

Just frikkin shoot me.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"It is very hard to convey sarchasm through..."

Be careful!

Many have fallen into the sarchasm!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

*** km 3/05 p. 3 Announcements *** A number of publishers have telephoned the branch office regarding certain recordings of Kingdom songs sung in a popular style that are presently being circulated among Jehovah’s Witnesses. They wonder if these recordings have the organization’s approval. We are aware of these recordings and would like to inform you that they do not have our approval. Please do not circulate or download these recordings from the Internet. We trust this information will clarify matters.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I have a copy of her singing "Ave Maria"....can't see her singing a kingdumb hell song.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Finally got the download. I'm not sure who this is, but I'm certain of one thing - this is NOT George Benson or Celine Dion. Took less than a minute to figure that out. Doesn't sound even close to either of their voices.

Another JW myth shot down. This is 1000x better than most any other recording of the kingdom melodies! Sad, that.

S4

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Not sure about the guy, but I know that the sister is NOT Celine. Some in my Hall know the sister.

tsof

• mouthy
    mouthy

I loved it.... Sorry guys

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I heard this rumor about a year ago...and it was debunked at that time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit