Post a picture of your Christmas tree!

by restrangled 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

You sound like me Cali girl...

well here is mine this year.. although I guarantee you, I will move ornaments around for a week.. before I'm happy..

I left the ribbon off this year.. not sure why..

and here are my lights.. (it hard to take pictures of outside lights I see!!)

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

My tree, forced to have it stuffed in the corner of my home office, but at least I can have one. It is an artificial 6' decorated in a sugar plum fairies theme.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/file/13654251-03E8-4C15-99E7-DE992322B464.ashx

Rebirth

• blondie
  • observador
    observador

I'll be posting my here too...

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Mine's just kind of thrown together and I don't have any ornaments on the bottom part since I watch my best friends 2 little guys (they like to pull them off)
    But this is my tree it's 9 feet, I got it last year.

And this is the ornament I got this year

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I almost threw mine out 2 nights ago. I was trying to get it strait, and the darn thing fell over! Half the stuff fell off! lol

• zagor
    zagor

Hey misa I love your tree and fairy is really a nice touch

• dobbie
    dobbie

Is that tinkerbelle misanthropic?Cute!All the trees are lovely i'm getting mine at the weekend, a real one (just hope the dog behaves himself hes never seen a real tree indoors b4!), i just need to go and buy a load of decorations for it now. I thought rather than matching the colours i'd just go all out and put as many different things as possible, my boys are going to love it!(and the tree chocolates)

• Emma
    Emma

We got ours the weekend after Thanksgiving and it is beautiful. I don't have a digital camera so I can't post pics of it.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Well that was worth waiting the 5 minutes it took my pc to download all the pics! They're all beautiful.

I just got my tree out tonight - It's a 2 foot high fibre optic tree which changes colours. I haven't bothered with the decorations and tree for 2 years so I'm making up for it this year.

I don't even possess a camera never mind knowing how to post a pic here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit