.....another Watchtower contradiction.

by gumby 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Hey Mary sweetie.......you hold Oreo-rubus down while I tickle his nutsack......k?

I also noticed an outright lie in the 'tacking" article that said,

"At times explanations given by Jehovah's visible organization have shown adjustments, seemingly to previous points of view. But this has not actually been the case.

These self rightous bastards don't have the humility to admit that they have ever been WRONG about anything.

All of us clearly remember the back and forths about whether or not the peoples of Sodom and Gomorah would be resurrected or not. Twice they said they would and twice they said they would not.......and...

.....they did a complete reversal as to WHO the higher powers were spoken of in Romans. They first believed it was the governments, then to Jehovah and Jesus, then changed it to the worldly governments again.......yet in the above quote they claim their viewpoint never returns to an older point of view.

*shoots a spitwad at Ororubis's nutsack*

Gumby

• KW13
    KW13

gumby i dont often post here, not at the moment anyway but i wanted to say hi and that i hope your ok mate, i miss the old days where we used to have a lot of laughs, take care of ya dinger.

• gumby
    gumby
    i miss the old days where we used to have a lot of laughs, take care of ya dinger.

The old days? Well bust my buttons Karl, what makes ya think the old days have gone anywhere? We're still peekin up girls dresses and doin nutsack shines and stuff, so come back and join the crowd ya little bastard.

Gumby

• KW13
    KW13

No problem! Will be soon, as soon as i get something else to photoshop ya bastard.

• Mary
    Mary
    Will be soon, as soon as i get something else to photoshop ya bastard.

Oh Lord. Forgive Karl for all the sins he's about to commit. Amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit