Message I got on myspace from a JW

by crazyblondeb 67 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I'm gonna get KILLED for this.

Why are people on the board allowed to blow up and rant and freak out but he is not? Yes, the language was far less than JW but why can't he have a say???

Please don;t kill me!!! PLEASE!!!

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

^^^^^ Did you read what he said? Please stop and think befor you post from NOW on!!!^^^^^

• dobbie
    dobbie

I think its great you are able to laugh at this moron Cbb, anyone who can talk to you like that with your history just isnt worth the time of day. We'll all get cross for you! What planet is he on anyway, what sort of mentality is it that they have to think that everyone in the 'world' is into drugs, etc my family are ten times more christian than my hubbys yet they're all deemed 'worldly' and worthy to be killed at the big a?And how dare he rant and rave at you in that way - haha what a twerp!!! Hugs to you x Debbie

• Clam
    Clam

Yuk what a scumbag. Sorry you had to read that CB.

He's on the net picking on women when he should be using his time to spread the news about Jehovah's kingdom. After all there's not much time left. I bet if Jehovah knew he'd be well pissed off. I just hope he doesn't get disfellowshipped and comes on here. The Organisation needs witnesses like him.

Brother Clam.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi CBD,

What a moron! That's the kind of messages I get from jws regarding my website, full of curse words. Just ignore the jerk, I do. I don't have any elders email addresses, but I do have the wts addy, pm me if you want it.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I knew about a hundred double life dopes like this when I was in the cult. These guys are usually the most fucked up of the bunch when/if they find their way out of the Witnesses. This piece of shit isnt worth the time spent talking about him, imo. GBL

• kid-A
    kid-A

Looks like a complete f**ktard and a typical JW attitude.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Rolling rock, I yield to your superiority. I'll make sure I check with you before posting next time!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Wow what a piece of work. I showed his pic to my bf and he issued something between a strangled cough and a laugh. Only a JW would make such worldly statements and then put up a gooberish pose in a dress shirt and tie. JWs all think they are so self righteous and above everyone to run around making statements like that.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    ""WE'RE CAUGHT IN THE EARTHS GRAVITATIONAL PULL!! WHAT DO WE DO?!" "WE DIE.""

Between that and the picture, he appears to be what KidA described.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit