by SixofNine 26 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This is too good not to share.

Click here: How do you like it?

• Will Power
  • Will Power
    Will Power

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahahahahaha Thanks! I'll pass that one around LOL

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks Six,

It really drives home the point that such intrusions are unwelcome to those who don't accept the teachings. I was LOL after about 45 seconds up until the end (but I am on Vicodin right now).

• Sargon
    Sargon

thats so funny it brought me in from the cold.

Haven't been here in a while... Waves hi to all!!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hahahahaha

cute

purpskaluha and milk......mmmmmmm

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I'm suprised John Saffron picked on mormons over jws - it's rare here for mormons to knock on your door - jws are a different matter though.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    I'm suprised John Saffron picked on mormons over jws - it's rare here for mormons to knock on your door - jws are a different matter though.

Maybe because it would be harder to find an area where JW's can be found living at virtually every door, as opposed to Mormons in Salt Lake City,

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

He probably picked the mormon's because they can take a joke.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think next time a JW knocks on my door i will ask them for their address. They should give it to me willingly since they find nothinng wrong in comming my door they should give me thier address. I'll tell them I don't beleive the bible and I want to come to thier door and witness to them about what I believe. That should make them think(alittle).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit