The Day After Armageddon

by Tatiana 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The day after Armageddon. Hey, maybe it won't be so bad after all! Rejoice!!!!!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• siegswife
    siegswife

That's SCARY!!! ROFL [=:0]

• Introspection
    Introspection

Yes indeed, I didn't realize such a disturbing image was in Dracula .. Seriously, what is the story behind that pic? Are they all getting baptized or something?

"Who can face the knowledge
    That the truth is not the truth?" -Rush, Distant Early Warning

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Which one's Fred Hall?

For an idea of what Fred will be doing on the Day of Armageddon:

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/harmafreddon.html

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Very funny, Stephanus! Fred's the one in the far upper right corner. The one bending waaaaay over!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• jelly
    jelly

If you look in Quadrant III (if I remember my math correctly - lower left hand corner) the fat guy scratching his head and sack at the same time made me ROTFLMAO.

Jelly

• Moxy
    Moxy

what the heck IS that?? its definitely montreal, but i never heard of anything like that. is this like that naked mile in michigan? or one of those modern conceptual peices of art that that guy is always getting arrested for?

mox

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

OH great. The blind will be healed and the first thing they'll see is...THAT?

This is just why I used to say when I was a JW that if we were supposed to go back to nudity in the new system that God himself was going to have to ask me to hand over my Victoria's secret skivvies. Cause, damn.

It's going to be a long thousand years to reach perfection, ain't it?

shocked and dismayed, but laughing anyway *lol*
    essie

• Daveboy
    Daveboy

Really wonder whether those who survive Armagedon will make love on the streets just like what the cats and dogs are doing now....I wouldn't be able to find out as I won't be there. Maybe I have return to dust and you are making love on top of me. Or maybe cursing God in fiery Hell.Whatever.....

• LDH
    LDH

If you will look directly above the word "Vlad" in April's quote, go about an inch and a half into the photo. Note the nicely shaped brunette with long hair--and the dirty old man to her left.

ha ha, note where his eyes are focused.

Just another reason I ain't a nudist.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit