I could sure use some kind words today.

by Abandoned 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Hey guys. I've had a pretty tough day today and I'd sure appreciate some good vibes and words of encouragment.

Thanks.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Abandoned..........Hope you day gets better. I will send you some sunshine from Texas :)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((Abandoned))))

Sorry to hear you are having a rough day, I hope it gets better.

Sending positive thoughts your way

love

Linda

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Abandoned, you're not abandoned!

Thanx for your encouragement yesterday. I sure needed it when you made your comment on spunk. The thread was "I Wanna Be Around". Looked like another one of my lead and dead threads. You and all the others made my day! It would cheer me up if you'd read my concluding comments (no posters so far today so it's a bit back). Just go with the flow---we're all so happy you are here.

Cheerfully,

CoCo

• mariposa
    mariposa

I hope your day gets mucho better!

• misguided
    misguided

((((Abandoned))))

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day. I hope things brighten up for you soon.

~~ sending you happy vibes ~~

Rose

• parakeet
    parakeet

Hang in there, Abandoned. Today is almost over. If you can, give yourself a treat to end the day on a good note.

• gordon d
    gordon d

Hey buddy....
    What's up???

good vibrations heading your way... nanananananana... nanannanananananannananaa

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Abandoned)))

I am so sorry you are having a bad day

Your posts are always upbeat, friendly, and kind. I look forward to reading them.

Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day for you.

Codeblue

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

When I'm feeling down, for some reason looking at these shoes makes me feel better. If that won't do it. How about this?

alt

alt purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit