America's Most Wanted episode... Rick McLean

by stillconcerned 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Over a month ago, AMW filmed several of Rick McLean's victims who were victimized while he served in authority in a number of JW congregations in and around San Diego, California.

McLean found victims thru his involvement in JW congregations, and kept many quiet for YEARS by intimidation/ 'no one will believe you'.

The episode is 'in the can', and McLean, who fled when he learned he would be arrested, is on the loose.You can BET he is molesting some child presently; he is a lifetime molester.

Please contact AMR at one of these email addresses or tele number, and ask that this episode be aired.

[email protected]

or

1-800-CRIMETV

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Please be respectful but firm.

Feel free to post this elsewhere...

Kimberlee D. Norris

attorney at law

[email protected]

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I just called and the person I spoke to put a reguest in to the producers. I also let him know how McLean is "on the run" and mentioned that it is a big problem among the JW's...and how I personally knew that 10 out of 12 girls molested by a guy in the KH I attended as a girl, and told the person I spoke to about the JW rule saying there needs to be 2 "witnesses" to an offense.

Thank you for all your hard work stillconcerned!

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Thanks Megs-

Good for you for taking the time...!

• stillconcerned
  • carla
    carla

Just so you don't think people are ignoring this most important thread, Dogpatch has a thread going to contact people too. I have emailed all of them. I hope everybody takes the time to contact them!

Thanks Kim.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Well-well. I have 30 minutes and am going to some writting.

BTTT

• Gerard
    Gerard

While members were actively denouncing “false” religion for allowing the sexual abuse of children during October and November, here’s what’s been going on…

Jesus Cano a member of the elite Bethel family and served as an elder there was convicted of distributing nude pictures of him self trying to solicit anal sex from little boys.

Rick Mclean a former pioneer and Ministerial Servant is currently listed on the U.S. Marshalls’ most wanted list for assaulting numerous JW children in California. A civil lawsuit was filed on behalf of his victims for elders’ negligence in covering up the abuse.

Rex Peterson a long serving elder in Australia was arrested for molesting two little boys. Peterson was well known for providing herbal treatments for cancer in the JW’s.

Claude Martin an elder in Canada was arrested for molesting a ten year old girl while attending the door to door canvassing work of JW’s. He inserted his finger in her vagina while standing at the door of a home they were visiting.

Nestor Jesus Cabada at the threat of local elders in Utah, USA turned himself in for rape of a child, sodomy on a child and aggravated sex abuse of a child with regard to two little Jehovah’s Witness girls.

Enrique Bahena Robles an elder located in Cancun Mexico was charged with aggravated rape of a minor for his assault on a ten year old girl while participating in door to door canvassing work with her.

http://www.virushead.net/vhrandom/

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Gerard, thank you very much for posting that recap!

• Gerard
    Gerard

PDF Version of Wanted Poster

Wanted Poster Banner
    McLEAN, Frederick
    ALIASES: MCCLEAN,RICK; MCLAIN,FREDERICK;
    MCLAIN,RICK

McLean, Frederick

SEX: Male RACE: White DATE OF BIRTH: February 15, 1951 PLACE OF BIRTH: HEIGHT: 5"11" WEIGHT: 170 LBS EYES: Hazel HAIR: Brown FBI #:   FID#:   WARRANT ISSUED: Southern District of California DATE OF WARRANT: WARRANT NUMBER:  CHARGE: 

MCCLEAN has been molesting girls for at least 25 years. 8 victims have been identified so far. He fled with at least $100k in cash. He is assumed to have changed his name and appearance. He might be driving a small, dark colored pick up truck. He also might have a black 1955 Chevy hot rod on a flat bed trailer. He owned a classic race car restoration business and is very knowledgeable in that field. He used to reside near Winchester and may still be in the Southern Riverside/Northern San Diego County area.

NOTICE: Before arrest, verify warrant through the National Crime Information Center (NCIC). If arrested or whereabouts known contact the nearest United States Marshals Service office or call the United States Marshals Service Headquarters at 1 (800) 336-0102.

For more information see the U.S. Marshals Service website www.usmarshals.gov.

http://www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most_wanted/mclean/mclean15.htm

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

GREAT recap....

sick scenarios.

Please do take the time to write or call...

I saw the other thread after i posted this one. Every little bit helps. If the heat stays on, they WILL air the episode.

Several JW moms gave interviews concerning how they were 'lured in' to trusting McLean...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit