BIG JW repeat offender found with boy in his car

by DannyHaszard 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mary
    Mary
    Verse's closest friends and congregation members, Marlin Town, 21, and his wife April, 19, bring their 1-year-old daughter, Kalie, with them whenever they spend time with Verse. Both said it never concerned them at all. "He's just another brother," April Town said.

....who happens to enjoy raping young boys.

The Kingdom Hall is also where Verse intends to find his wife. With his focus on religion, he is determined not to act on his sexual feelings for men. "The homosexual part of my life is nonexistent," Verse said. "A girl I get involved with will have to be very open. I'm going to be attracted to guys forever, and she needs to understand that."

This comment just makes me shudder. What's really sickening is that there will be some sister who's so desperate for a husband, that she'll turn a blind eye to what this pig is really all about. If she's a single mother in desperate search for a man to provide for her, it's almost a guarentee that at some point down the road, her child will be molested by this guy.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I agree with you Mary.

There was a convicted child rapist allowed to roam around the Hingham MA kingdom hall in 2002 without any warning given to any families of young children, which included mine.

A dear sister came and warned me about this man, as my young son was using the bathroom unsupervised and she was afraid something would happen. This lady spent over an hours on the phone argueing with an elder brother Dar***, begging him to warn my family about this man. And he told her if she said anything, SHE would be brought up on slander charges. It occured to her he was more concerned with people not believing in a "clean" congregation then actually having a clean one.

Anyway, thankfully she warned me and I called all the other parents. My hubby and I shortly after left that congregation for another one in the area because we felt we could not trust the elders there to help keep our kids safe. Little did we realize how big a problem this was in the WT.

Anyway, the elders insisted this guy was reformed........skip ahead the following summer at at district convention, this guy was turned in to the elders by a MS in higham that watched him leer at young boys and ask them personal Q's in the bathroom at the Convention hall. Reformed? NO WAY. Eventually the guy left that hall, no doubt for another one where those families will also not be warned.

I am not surprised though that some people are so dumb and trusting that they feel this organization is somehow protected "with jehovah's spirit" and bad things will not happen to their kids. They need to open their eyes. It has been proven the chances of rehabilitating sexual offenders of this kind is almost 0%.

Thank you to Danny H. for posting this. Peace, Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit