"I Wanna Be Around (to pick up the pieces)"

by compound complex 21 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks to CoCo and friends, I just had to bring this back.

The lovely "feel good" words of everyone on this post, are just CLASSIC!

...........................................................................................................

Seems lately, here on JWN, an undercurrent of mistrust has been having an adverse impact on some of us here.

When that happens, we may feel that we're losing our footing somewhat. For our own individual good mental health ... don't buy into this. Be proactive, have some fun. Look back to the strong positive people who have come before us.

"I Want to Be Around to Pick Up the Pieces" is just one of many, if you know the songs....well then for heavens sake hum along! Geesh, I feel like dancing!

clarity

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning, Clarity and other fellow posters:

2:45 a.m. here, on the West Coast, USA. I appreciate that you returned this to the top.

It was heart-warming to reread all those uplifting, loving words. It's a matter of perspective, I believe. Despite what is truthfully said regarding our current/former religious faith, I do experience love, fellowship and encouragement at the KH. I don't want to comment directly through means of a new thread on the subject but rather here (on this particular thread), where few are apt to read and comment.

Yesterday's WT did encourage youth in a positive way and cautioned against allowing anyone - peers or parents - to pressure them into baptism. Of course, there are any number of things to pick apart in the publications, yet what I have read and heard in the last month at the KH has not been radical or unreasonable along the lines of basic fundamentalist Christianity. If one doesn't believe in the Bible as an inerrant guide, then what I have just stated doesn't wash. So be it.

There is something to be said about all things taking place decently and by arrangement.

Thanks again, clarity!

Gratefully,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit