..Screw It!!..

by OUTLAW 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The one thing I love about my life is not doing any mantitory WBT$ bullsh*t..It`s not voluntary..None of it..Just try to stop..You will be attacked on all sides..You have a gun to your head..Your trying to keep your family and life together and the WBT$ will tear it apart..Many are still there because of that.It`s not easy on them.....Some of us say Screw It!.Do your worst it!..Once I decieded I was out,I was out.It was done in a heart beat..Everyone I knew,made my life as difficult as possible.I made a new life and they are all still stuck there.Waiting for armageddon and can`t remember what they preached in years gone by..You`ve heard of Alzhiemers.Jehovah`s Witness`s get Jozhiemers.It must be contagious,they all have it.....From the time you wanted to leave,till the time you left,how long did it take you to say Screw it!?...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

no LOL,

(((((((((((((((((((OUTLAW)))))))))))))))))))))

purps

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

For me it took about a month, but I spent the next year laying low trying to get my family out. It wasn't until I finally said "Screw It!!!" (in your words) that my wife actually came around. There was a lot of BS to swallow in that year though. Glad it's over.

Kwin

• parakeet
    parakeet

"From the time you wanted to leave,till the time you left,how long did it take you to say Screw it?!...OUTLAW"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Still in ((purps))?..Thats OK..Everyone is trying to find thier way...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Been to about 5 meetings in two years........I don't know how close I am to screw it........

purps

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My best friend/cousin was/is still in - so I hung around [did not DA] for about three years hoping to make inroads there. It didn't happen, and then the elders 'cornered' me, so I DA'd. It was three years ago this winter that we decided to not go back though - there was never a doubt about that - just a little biding of time for a reason.

I understand right where you come from my friend.

Jeff

• moshe
    moshe

1st month- maybe the WT is not tthe truth

2nd month- well they aren't

3rd month- hey everybody, look what I found out!

4th month- screw everybody at the KH, I'm writing my letter.

5th month- KH announces I DA'd myself

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Two months. Then I spent the next four months doing further research, planning my escape, and making friends on "the outside".

Sometimes you have to wonder whether or not Dementia sufferers are best left to their own devices. It's heart-wrenching to watch, though!

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

One year of attending the church of shame. Then, one month of attending the church of love AND the church of shame before choosing the God of Love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit