if satan turned and came clean,would he be the biggest threat to evil ever?

by The Dragon 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kid-A
    kid-A

Read your bible. How many deaths, murders, wars, plagues, pestilences, etc etc is GOD responsible for? Hundreds, thousands, millions?

Now, how many is the Devil responsible for? Hmmmmmmm, none that are listed! LOL.....

Sorry buddy, god has the monopoly on evil.......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Satan has the same powers as God..Thats why he`s always sticking a 9inch hat pin in Gods ass..What if Satan used his powers for Good,instead of Evil?..He could get God to clean up his act..God certainly hasn`t been doing a very good job down here..Would Satan become SatanMan!!?..Would he wear a costume and a cape?..Would he take away the WBT$ shares in Rand cam?..Would he become protector of earth,humanity and 24hr convenience stores?...So many questions...OUTLAW

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but his end has come.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Satan and his henchmen forfeited perfection. Thus even if he "came clean" he would still be wiped from existence.

bczar

• metatron
    metatron

The stupidity of the "issue of Sovereignty" doctrine never gets exposed. Satan could defeat Jehovah JUST BY DOING NOTHING.

Think of it! Tons of Bible prophecy down the toilet as Gog of Magog never attacks. No persecution ever gets inspired by the Devil.

He just sits and does nothing. It's all so silly.

metatron

• xjwms
    xjwms

If Satan came clean, .......We'd find out that he is really writing, ......

The Watchtower...!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

in the Legend of Satan, the biblical god said Adam and Eve would die that very day if they ate of the fruit. The snake said they would absolutely not die. Adam and Eve did not die that day, as the god told them, so Satan did not lie, the biblical god did. No other judeo christian religion (that I'm aware of) believes in that one day equals 1000 years nonsense, so how can they support the lie that this biblical god told them? This story was always one of the ones I never did get.

If you want a really good laugh about it all, read Good Omens by Neil Gaiman, hilarious book about what happens if the devil isn't quite as bad as he's painted, and god's not quite as good as he's given credit for. Oh yea, and the plot twist is that the anti-christ is born but he and another baby get mixed up in the hospital. Funny as all "hell"...

Sherry

• lesterd
    lesterd

watch christofer walken in the prophecy movies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit