OSU-Michigan, was anybody else watching?

by DanTheMan 24 Replies latest social physical

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Oroborus, you speak your opinions as if they were absolute objective truth, lol.

I agree that the long layoff doesn't work in OSU's favor. But remember, it was the Buckeyes who shocked the world by beating the heavily-favored Hurricanes back in '02 (another spectacular game, though the pass interference call against Miami near the end of regulation was a bad one, but some bad calls had gone their way too). I would never bet against Jim Tressel or Troy Smith in a big game. They've come through every time. I doubt that Troy will be a big-time NFL player, but in the college game he's clearly the best out there.

I haven't seen any of USC this year, but I'll definitely be tuning in to the ND game. Should be a good one.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

They called in 'heaven's bowl', since it was so similar to the ole' Woody Hayes and Bo Shembeckler [sp] rivalry, and with Bo's death just the day before.

It was fun to watch. I had picked OSU by 3 - too bad I didn't call the booky.

Jeff

Edited to add; I thought I had commented on this - but I did not recognise my new avatar - what a butt. LOL

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

It was one of the best college football games. It ranks up there with "Hail Mary" game, which is the best college football game I ever saw. Even though the bad guys won (big Ohio State hater here).

Hears, to USC v. Ohio State.

Fight On!

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

I am an OSU usher so I was there at the game and we had the largest crowd ever at "The Shoe”. It was the most exciting football game I have ever seen. Right now Ohio State and Michigan are 1 and 2 in the BCS, if it stays that way it means a rematch.

I just don't think a rematch is in the best interest of college football and I don’t think it would be fair to Ohio State.

Let’s see that would mean we would have Ohio State and Michigan play a game to see who is the best, oh wait a minute we already did that.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I think that a Ohio State-Michigan Rematch would be the best thing for college football. If USC, Arkansas, Notre Dame (God forbid) or Florida win out, and the BCS puts on the rematch there just might be a rebellion against the current system and a play-off might be put in place. A college football play-off would be bigger than March Madness, IMO.

• hambeak
    hambeak

How about the texas longhorns whippin some but at OSU OSU doesn't stand a chance

• hambeak
    hambeak

How about the texas longhorns whippin some but at OSU OSU doesn't stand a chance

• hambeak
    hambeak

• hambeak
    hambeak

• hambeak
    hambeak

How about a rematch with the Texas Longhorns they whipped OU They can sure kick OSU out of the lead LOL

I don't know what I'm talking about

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit