OSU-Michigan, was anybody else watching?

by DanTheMan 24 Replies latest social physical

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Best college football game I've ever seen. And the good guys won!

I hope that the national championship game isn't a rematch. My heart wouldn't be able to take it.

• jaded
    jaded

Great game! So much more fun than watching our stinking Browns.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Sorry.............................

The good guys lost...........

HappyDad

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I watched! I have some close family members from Columbus who are alumni--so I agree, the good guys won!

Yay!!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Great game, wasn't it? Go Buckeyes!

I had taken OSU by 3. Too bad I did not place any bets.

Jeff

• Warlock
    Warlock

Great game. Now let's see OSU vs. USC..........................just like the old days.

Warlock

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Great game. Now let's see OSU vs. USC..........................just like the old days.

Yes!

• mariposa
    mariposa

That was by far one of the best games I've ever seen!!! My little girl jumps around and throws her hands up in the air everytime I yell touchdown now. I was ready all day waiting for it and then abc showed script ohio and everything at the beginning, it was awesome!! I even watched part of the replay Sunday on espn.

I love the Buckeyes!! My grandpa and mom are alums and we get one game a year to go to, it's so much fun!!! My dad's in Columbus and told us everything that was going down for Michigan week. How cool would that have been to be there!! Even when Georgia or the Falcons win, it doesn't compare to the energy in Columbus!

GO BUCKEYES!!!! (future 2006 National Champs!!!)

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

it was a good game but it wasn't the best ever...not in terms of drama or excitement at least.

last year's BCS championship game and the USC Notre Dame game last year were more exciting.

Anyway, if my Trojans take care of business like they should against ND and UCLA. i think they will end up shocking the nation by putting the beat down on Ohio St. I liken it to the Oklahoma/USC game or the Iowa?/USC game in the Orange Bowl, the past few years back when everyone but USC fans expected the other team to just come in and roll over the Trojans.

With such a long layoff for the Buckeyes, having to travel to the warm desert in January (which is like playing a Pac-10 game for USC), and with the way USC plays up to its level of competition (or down to it which hurt it in the Oregon st game this year), USC should win over the Buckeyes. Fortunately for USC, Troy Smith is no Vince Young :-)

-Eduardo

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Poor Michigan.

bczar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit