Is a Dead Bunny Funny?

by OUTLAW 33 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just had a buddy up to the ranch.This is his story:.....A friend of mine saw his dog with a dead animal in his mouth covered in dirt..It was a dead bunny..Not any dead bunny..This was the nieghbours family pet bunny..My friend was shocked and didn`t know what to do.He knew the nieghbours would get very upset that his dog had killed their pet bunny..The nieghbours weren`t home right now,so he came up with a plan..He cleaned the dirt off of the dead bunny and put it back in it`s pen and hurried home..A little while later,the nieghbours came home..A few days later my friend and his nieghbour had a chat..The nieghbour was angry and upset..The nieghbour said:"Last week our family pet bunny died.The kids were upset and cried.So me and the Mrs thought we`d have a funeral for the bunny with the kids and give it a nice burial..Well,a few days ago,some sick bastard dug the bunny out of the grave and put it in it`s pen."..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• becca1
    becca1

Actually, that story is funny!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

LOL! That is funny.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I don't care who you are...that's funny right there.

• juni
    juni

What a twist to that story! Kind of like an Alfred Hitchcock short story. Do you know who that is?

Juni

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Juni..I think Alfred Hitchcock would have done one of his TV shows about it..Ya,that is a story with an unexpected twist..I`m still laughing..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• calico
    calico

I did giggle--so I guess it's funny! But, if it happened to me, I would be worried that there was a weirdo in my neighborhood!

• XU
    XU

Dude, that is sick. When I was helping a friend clean her house, we found a dead bunny on her laminate in the living room. It didn't stink until you got real close. It was so weird because there was like a halo of fuzz 1/2 inch all around the body, like when a mushroom starts to break stuff down.

• Warlock
    Warlock

An interesting version of "the rabbit died".

Warlock

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Warlock..Whats the story of "The Rabbit died."?...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit