GREYS ANATOMY

by tijkmo 45 Replies latest social entertainment

• lilybird
    lilybird

This is one show I don't miss watching weekly. Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy are serious eye-candy, but as for characters on the show, I like Izzy the best.It will be interesting to she how she uses her "inheritance".

• sandy
    sandy

Last night was so sad . . .

I get annoyed with Grey's facial expressions. I love the show too but the characters do annoy me a bit as well.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Did anyone else catch that they are getting ready to do a "bloodless" surgery??? I guess that's for next week's show.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Did anyone else buy any of the soundtracks? I have the first one, and it is soooo good - a lot of new artists. The show's music is always so good. They have put out at least one more soundtrack, maybe even two more, but I didn't buy them because I wasn't sure if they would be as good as the first one.

Anyone???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I love Grey's anatomy!

I like the show too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit