What name would like to see for the "2007 District Convention"?

by new boy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I have a couple:

Armageddon, shmarmageddon.

Ooops!

Lovers of Rites-ousness.

Blood Transfusions - DOH!

1914 - who knew?

• loosie
    loosie

The flickering light of God.

• Berean
    Berean

"The Rank and File .... OWNED BY THE GB!!!!"

• Backed away
    Backed away

How about, " How to keep those alive during the event's of 1914 on life support until that pesky Armageddon comes District convention"

• defective light
    defective light

2007....It's time to kiss my Jehovah, while the end is near !

• Honesty
    Honesty

"We are offering 144,000 acres of beachfront property in Kansas to the highest bidders" District Convention

• Quandary
    Quandary

"Armageddon's Around The Corner" 2007 District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

You'll love this one new boy, straight from 2/1/1942 Watchtower!

The title of the 2007 Convention be based on the above WT could be..."No Time for Jazzing About"

And I quote from page 39:

"Let none think that, because they put in a stated minimum requirement of hours in the Lords service or the average working hours of a laboring man of the world, they are there after released and are justified in "jazzing" about in the worldly fashion and spending time and bodily energy in the empty and purposeless socialites, which take ones thoughts and affections off the Creator and his Theocracy and expose one to demon attacks and temptations.

As told to me by onacruse, he,hee!

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

"I have hated, I have rejected your festivals, and I shall not enjoy the smell of your solemn assemblies." - Amos 5:21

• Juniper123
    Juniper123

"No really, we mean it this time, honest. Hey come back here!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit