Please Send Any Positive Thoughts My Way on Wednesday!

by XJW4EVR 27 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
  • Abandoned
    Abandoned

Good luck. I'm sending as many good vibes as I can spare... Ooops! Wrong halo. There, that's better.

• outnfree
    outnfree

How do you think it went? Are you hired yet?

From one who knows firsthand the power of positive thoughts sent out on her behalf,

out

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

OK, interview ran from 3:10 to 4:30. I met with the HR & Department head. When I got home at 5:30, I had a call on the voicemail asking me to comeback next Wednesday morning for a second interview. They want this position filled as soon as possible, so far so good. I have been on cloud nine since then.

When I called this morning to confirm the Wednesday appointment, the HR person said that there are only two other candidates that they are looking at. So again keep the positives coming.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

One last post before I leave for my interview. This is the big one. I'll let you know this afternoon. Keep the thoughts flowing.

Thanks a bunch!

XJW

• bebu
    bebu

I hope you get the job!! Looking forward to your update...

bebu

• xjwms
    xjwms

POSITIVE

THOUGHTS

AND BEST WISHES.!!!

• mariposa
    mariposa

I know what it's like for family to go to the same school and the tradition behind it. Lots of positive vibes from a buckeye family member here coming your way!!!! Hope to see you guys in AZ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit