Do you believe in Karma??

by beautifulisfree 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

KARMA: The force generated by a persons actions held in Hinduism and Buddhism to perpetuate transmigration and its ethical consequences to determine his destiny in his next existence.

????

(I do believe in Karma but I tend to believe that what you do in this life affects you in this life... not your next existence) .

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "I do believe in Karma but I tend to believe that what you do in this life affects you in this life... not your next existence"

Yup. That's the definition that I tend to use. I know a lot of folks that are negative - or who mistreat others... karma... it comes back on them later... sometimes, bigtime.

Regards,

Jim TX

• caligirl
    caligirl

I use the same definition as you...paybacks or rewards come in this life. I know a few people that I am waiting for it to come back and bite them!!

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

same here

((( caligirl )))

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh yes, ... learning to trust after you have been hurt when young, is like an awakening. Life's too short to be bitter. Find out what it's like to completely trust a stranger, an ebayer, a new partner, someone who asks something of you... and you could be born again in that regard. Realise that most people are trust worthy and the rest misguided.

• ballistic
    ballistic

sorry - that didn't make obvious sense without me saying... be willing to put that trust out there, if you are truly trust-worthy, it does come back to you. It's amazing. A jealous fearful negative obsession will breed itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit