Are You Wearing A Mask?

by truthsearcher 12 Replies latest jw friends

• acadian
    acadian

That's why I left, I wasn't about to put a mask on, when the truth about the WTS was revealed to me, I didn"t go back, and no regrets. Peace
    Acadian

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Freetosee: I loved those emoticons! Very funny in a not-so-funny situation.

Jaguarbass: I look forward to learning that secret handshake. I visited a KHall recently (see my post on lovebombing) but I didn't notice any unusual handshakes. I'll have to pay better attention next time if I ever go back.As I looked around the room, I couldn't help thinking, I wonder if anyone here is a doubter? Is it those two in the corner who haven't come to say hello? Is it that young mom with babies that looks so tired and sad? Is it the gentleman hanging behind the crowd looking glum?

I wish there was a way that I could tell them that I wanted to help them get free and that there was no way I would join this manmade organization masquerading in God's name. I can't imagine what it must be like for those who are suffering in silence, afraid to reach out for fear of the consequences. My thoughts and prayers go out to all on the board in this situation, those who have left and are alone, those trying to pick up the pieces of their lives. I keep crying when I read or hear your stories...

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

We all wear masks figuratively speaking.

bczar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit