Who Was Your Favorite School Teacher and Why?

by compound complex 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My 6th grade teacher (fresh out of college, blond hair and looooooong legs) was hot, hot, hot ...

However, at that time, about 12 years old and a good dub, I still hadn't .... ahhhh .... shall we say ... experienced the "male thing" yet.

Rub a Dub

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I was very angry with my kindergarten teacher. The nerve of her kicking me out of school for not shaving!

Outaservice

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Oh, when I was in 3rd, grade, I fell in love with my teacher. But she was not interested as I was way too old for her! Shucks.

Outaservice

• oompa
    oompa

8th grade art....ms. spears...5'8'' with long lean legs and coal black hair flowing down over her shoulders. Not only did she wears very short skirts, which forced us to drop stuff all the time for her to pick up so we could actually see PANTIES at times, but OMG she was on my paper route and I just knew I was gonna be a bad witness when she came to the door one evening while I was collecting for the paper. She was soaking wet and had on a soft white towell. I thought a prayer had been answered. I never got over it.

Why couldn't she have been one these new hot teachers having sex with 14 to 16 year olds we hear about in the news every week!

Damn its not fair......oompa

• John Doe
    John Doe

Dropped out of the 10th grade. Never really had a favorite teacher in public school.

• poppers
    poppers

Bob Salmon - Math. Mr. Salmon was a dead ringer for Jackie Gleason in looks and size. He was also the school superintendent. Because of that, he would have to leave the room on occasion to attend to other matters (as well as sneak a smoke in the teachers' lounge) but you could never hear him come back down the hall on VERY creaky floors, so he'd surprise us constantly on his return. He really knew his stuff in the classroom and nobody dared cross the line with him. Just for fun he'd come up behind us guys in class and grab the top of the shoulder muscle and pinch until we couldn't take the pain. Or he'd grab the hair on the back of your neck and pull down and ask, "Does that hurt?", and when you said no he'd pull it up and ask, "How about that?" I can't imagine anyone getting away with that today. I loved that guy.

Mr. Salmon loved his beer, too, and frequented the Town Pump, the local watering hole. One time another customer bragged about how strong he was and Mr. Salmon bet him he couldn't carry him to his car. The other guy accepted the bet, but when the guy picked him up and asked him where he was parked he told him 3 blocks away. Of course, the guy failed. He took great delight in telling that story. Sadly, he suffered a stroke while in his early 50s and had to retire.

• compound complex
  • yknot
    yknot

Mrs. Jones....

Why.... She was the only one not mean to me for being a JWkid.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Dr Brian Summers - gave me my love and passion for science

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow, cool thread CoCo

Mr Parker, middle school. French and Spanish. He spoke seven languages, and was in charge of the yearbook, a wonderful guy.

Mr Volpe, the only math teacher I ever liked.

Mr. Glerum. This guy was awesome! History teacher. He would dress in whatever period we were studying, and he would climb up on the desk and be the character. History truly came alive with him. It's my favorite subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit