A Very Proud Grandpa showin' off! ---Pics----

by gordon d 26 Replies latest jw friends

• gordon d
    gordon d

Our little princess turned One year old today!!!

..... just wanted to share a photo of our Pagan ritual with all my new friends. Plus, since I'm always the one behind the camera, there are very few pics of me.

----- Of course, my Dad couldn't come.... After the invitation was sent, I didn't even bring it up.... it just breaks my heart!

There was NO promoting of her worth above all others...NO revelry of the awful world that she has to grow up in... NO asking for the heads of prophets on platters... and NO sacrifice of Puppies... Just a beautiful day to gather with family and celebrate the first whole year of one of Jehovah's most precious little gifts.............

I Just Don't get it!!!!!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

HooRAY!!!

Happy Birthday, Precious Little Miss 11/11!!!

SquEEzes
    Baba.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

What a beautiful little girl. Grandpa doesn't hurt the eyes much either! Hope she had a very happy, happy day, and the rest of her life is filled with them!

• gordon d
    gordon d

Actually Baba.... she is the first of her generation, born at 1:11am on 11/11.....
    she IS "The One"
    I tried to get em' to name her "NEO"...but NO!!!

I've been thinking about making a video of her dodging green peas and squash, set to the Matrix soundtrack (like Neo did the bullets) If I can make it work, it'll be TOO CUTE!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

WOAH... 1:11am on 11/11...??? That is truly incredible. Well, thanks for the heads-up and the introduction, clearly I should be worshipping her!

And yes, the Matrix thing would indEEd be a RICH piece'a work!!!

hahahaha
    hugs
    Baba.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Happy birthday!

Today is my dad's b'day as well. :-)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Are you SURE you didn't want the heads of some prophets on platters? You know it's not really pagan until that happens.

Oh well. Cute picture. I have atrocious table manners so I can relate.

• gordon d
    gordon d

BABA... "The One" doesn't demand your worship... your completely undivided attention will suffice! That... and lots of Fig Newtons!

Hey Abandoned, Please tell your Dad "Happy Birthday" from all of us...
    or...
    "Pleasant anniversary of the date in which your infant body successfully traversed the birth canal"
    Whichever is appropriate!

BTW You crack me up... Your posts ALWAYS make me chuckle!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Aww Gordon, she is just gorgeous, thankyou so much for sharing.

Wish her a happy birthday from me.

Linda

• garybuss
    garybuss

Congratulations! My grandson had his third birthday party in July and there was nobody missing at his party:-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit