Anthrax, Vaginas and Cropdusters

by Tallyman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

I know, what a weird title for a thread.

Over a year ago, I read in some news media of speculation in the
    Intelligence Community that Terrorists were in the beginning stages
    of launching a biological-terrorist attack in the U.S.

In the article was the belief that Muslim (Islamic Fanatic) women arriving by airflights into the U.S., were the smugglers of genetically-engineered/modified anthrax bacteria cultures, by concealing these cultures in some form of protective casings, within their vaginas...
    much the same way some drug smugglers bring in heroin or cocaine into the country by putting it in condoms and cramming these into whatever body orifice they can.

Then these women would deliver the goods to 'underground' laboratories in the U.S. (could be someone's kitchen or basement) for growing these cultures of biological strains into enough of a quantity of bacteria to release in an attack...

and then 9/11 came.

And then this article appears in the media:

* http://www.newsobserver.com/sunday/news/Story/822876p-815277c.html

And a year ago, the Mossad warned that 200 Middle Eastern terrorists were living in the U.S.

And this week, when the FBI raided and searched where the Now-Not-Dearly-Departed Jetliner-Bombers lived,
    they turned up manuals, one of which was a 180-page booklet titled:
    "How to Look and Act Like An American"...
    a manual on how to blend in, in every way to American society so as not to bring any scrutiny onto oneself.

Time to be Vigilant.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Why doesn't anyone believe that, in fact, truth IS stranger than fiction?

Before anyone dismisses this as nonsense, would you have believed two weeks ago that planes would have rammed into the WTC? We would have laughed, and gone about our daily business.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• logical
    logical

Thats all totally believable.

I think the water system has already been infiltrated. As has the food. However, the enemy is not eastern as the US government want us to believe. No, much closer to home. Its THEM.

All this middle eastern terrorism is a bonus for the US government. A perfect scapegoat as we see. Still, can they really provide proof of Bin Laden's involvement?

• Moxy
    Moxy

are muslim women even allowed to touch themselves... down there? i spose if its for a good cause like smuggling deadly biological agents into the cursed united states, its ok.

mox

• julien
    julien

Logical: Are you talking about ... ?ALIENS????

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    Moxy
    are muslim women even allowed to touch themselves... down there?

Moxy,

That's the point of it I guess.
    They can't even "see" themselves, must less touch themselves,
    and no one else is permitted to touch them, either.
    They are completely shrouded. (remind me of BeeKeepers)

So, they would make the perfect "mules"
    to smuggle in that stuff. And the way those Fanatic Men treat them,
    they are probably treated better as "mules".

I see this cropduster/bio/chemical weapons issue has been in the news all day.

• mustang
    mustang

So, Tarheel,

still reading the News & Observer?

Mustang

• waiting
    waiting
    and no one else is permitted to touch them, either.

"No one else"?????? Are their husbands allowed to touch them ....down there?

Oh! I guess men who just want to rape them can touch them....down there. That explains that!

And, of course, to be "mules" for biological warefare agents.

waiting

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Waiting,

Are their husbands allowed to...

I guess their husbands are allowed to do ANYTHING they want to them,
    ANYTHING.

And,

That explains that!

• tdogg
    tdogg

I wonder what would happen if customs demanded to strip search a Muslim women in full garb?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit