Strangers in my personal space!

by SB 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SB
    SB

Has anyone noticed how Elders rarely take the time to get to know you, but then they think you should be comfortable sitting in a room w/three of them, revealing all the "dirty" things you did, which makes you in need of repentance and forgiveness? It's perverted, really. I've never gone through this, nor will I. These people teach that Jesus is the mediator to Jehovah, yet they readily take that place when it comes to collecting details. Does Jesus need a board of secretary's to hand him a briefing, can he not do the research himself?

• uriah
    uriah

I think they get off on all the naughty talk. ooooooooooooooooooooOOOOHH Matron! ooofpwhaRRRRRRR you don't get many of those to the pound.

• mama1119
    mama1119

My first JC was the first time I met two of the elders on the commitee. I had never spoken a word to them before, but they felt free to judge and condemn me.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I've never been before a jc, though I was offerred the opportunity, but disassociated instead. You are right though, they never seem to have much time for you until you do something they don't like, then they are all over you like a rash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit