Bombshell--Canada sexually assaulted in field service!

by Atlantis 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    He allegedly touched the man's daughter with his hand some time between January, 2001 and December, 2002. He allegedly touched the other girl with his penis between January, 1988 and December, 1989.

Martin 76 (dirty ole man) this report goes back to 1988 reported to police in 2005 so how long has he been getting away with it?

Notice: pathology of pedophiles either you are one or you are not this guy didn't just turn at his age he's been doing it for decades

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    pathology of pedophiles either you are one or you are not this guy didn't just turn at his age he's been doing it for decades

Yes Danny, that's the frightening part about it. It makes me shudder to think how many more of his victims are out there, afraid to come forward because the elders silenced them with threats. Maybe now the case is in the public view, a few more victims will come forward, and the extent of the wts cover up will be known. Lte's hope so.

• Will Power
    Will Power

This is very timely. The lady at the door last night with her finger-pointing at false religion tract - was absolutely positive there would never be a problem like this in the Truthâ„¢. She promised a RV, so I will have this newspaper handy. This is happening very close. I'll also remind her that since she was raised a catholic and is now an apostate from that religion - she must be disgruntled and lying about her former beliefs and I should stay away from her. thank you for posting this. wp

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

just bizarre stuff...

I hope more and more are exposed.

• daystar
    daystar

Freak... damn gross. Nasty f*&%er. But I'll note that the subject line here says she was raped when the article doesn't say she was.

• Mary
    Mary
    The elders will say, on the society's instructions, that it's the media being manipulated by satan as it's in his control, and the majority of jws will accept that.

Ya, when Dateline first aired the Dubs dirty laundry, my sister refused to believe it claiming: "..there's got to be more to it than that". I asked her if she thought the same thing when Dateline aired the pedophile problem in the Catholic Church. No, of course not. Naturally, the Witnesses take that at face value.

I'm wondering if Mouthy knows this creep that's been charged as he's from her neck of the woods.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your average Jehovah`s witness will never hear a word of this..Those that do will say:"It`s an isolated incedent"or"He really wasn`t a real Jehovah`s Witness"or"The WBT$ will handle it"or"It`s Apostate lies"..The cover up will be standard..The answers will be standard..In the end nothing will be done and no one will give a sh*t...OUTLAW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    "As far as the organization, I can't say anything negative,'' the father said outside court. "This is strictly a personal dealing. The only thing I have to say negative is how they tried to sweep it under the carpet.''

Oh yeah... they're a fine bunch of people, other than the fact they hide child molestion.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    TOP RANKED NEWS WORLDWIDE FOR JW/WT KEYWORDS
    Diary leads to sex assault charge
    Waterloo Record, Canada - 8 hours ago
    ... bold, the man told a judge yesterday at Martin's trial for sexually assaulting that girl and another girl who attended Martin's Jehovah's Witnesses congregation ...

Anderson Cooper Supports Pedophile-Harboring Organization
    World Forum - Nov 4, 2006
    ... The Legal Department lawyers of Jehovah's Witnesses have fought with filing after filing trying to claim "clergy penitent privilege" with information that ...

Jehovah's Witness in door to door sex assault scandal
    Kentucky Lake Times, KY - 1 2 minutes ago
    ... teenage daughter's diary in his basement, he was shocked to see it contained the name of a former elder at the family's Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.

--

Jehovah's Witness in door to door sex assault scandal

When a Kitchener (Ontario, Canada) man inadvertently discovered his teenage daughter's diary in his basement, he was shocked to see it contained the name of a former elder at the family's Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.

The name Claude Martin was written in bold text, the Kitchener man told a judge yesterday at Martin's trial for sexually assaulting that girl and another girl who attended Martin's Jehovah's Witnesses sect.

Martin, 76, allegedly touched the man's daughter with his hand between January, 2001 and December, 2002. He allegedly touched the other girl with his penis between January, 1988 and December, 1989.

The man's daughter testified that Martin touched her buttocks with his hand and put his finger on her vagina during a Saturday morning door-to-door sales visit to a home.

The girl said they were standing on a landing inside the front door when the householder had gone downstairs.

She and Martin often made the door-to-door sales visits to attempt to gain members to the sect of Jehovah's Witnesses. Her parents were nearby in a car with other sect members making similar visits in the area.

After the parents read the content of the diary they did not know what to do, he said. Several Jehovah's Witness elders heard about the allegation and visited their home.

The girl's father said, "The impression we were left with was pick up the carpet and sweep it under, and carry on with your life, ... We wanted to know there was going to be something done in the organization."

The family had attended Martin's Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall for over ten years before leaving because of stress long before they found the diary.

The girl's father said outside court, "The only thing I have to say negative is how they tried to sweep it under the carpet."

The girl, who is now 16, told the Crown prosecutor that she never told her parents about the alleged sexual assault because, "It was embarrassing and private."

After she and her parents reported the alleged incident to police in 2005, the girl said her parents were told about a second alleged complainant. That girl was allegedly standing up against a counter when Martin came up behind her and rubbed his pelvic area against her, she said.

When the trial continues, the Crown will argue that the judge should admit a statement he said Martin made to police. Based on the statement, Poland will argue Martin engaged in prior discreditable conduct with yet a third female.

The trial continues on Dec. 5.

Dianne Wood of the Record and other reporters contributed to this article. Submitted via the Writer's Lounge.

Related: Video: My Molester Is Still A Jehovah's Witness Elder

Jehovah's Witness elder convicted of raping teen sisters in congregation

Jehovah's Witness carried out sex attack on 11-year-old schoolboy

Devout Jehovah's Witness man raped two children

Sexual Abuse/Child Abuse Among Jehovah's Witnesses

Protect your family, protect your community from Jehovah's Witnesses

Jehovahs Witness Discussion Forum

Jehovah's Witnesses - The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

Jurors Convict Jehovah's Witnesses Mom Of Murder For Toilet-Drowning Infant

Transcript NBC DATELINE Expose on Jehovah Witnesses Pedophile Cover-Up

Jehovah's Witness man guilty of trying to lure boys for anal sex

• moshe
    moshe

I copied this into an email this morning with high lights in red showing he molested the little girl while he was going door to door and emailed it to the editor of my newspaper. Also in red how the elders wanted them to sweep it under the rug. I figure that if I keep showing this to the editor he will finally put a story in our newspaper for 1 million to see for themselves.

Notice: pathology of pedophiles either you are one or you are not this guy didn't just turn at his age he's been doing it for decades-

How right you are Danny! There are still a lot more victims who haven't come forward yet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit