Welcome Chaiyah....post away...

• Clam
    Clam

Welcome chaiyah, from a Pom.

Nice avatar Misanthropic

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings & Welcome chaiyah!!

Any friend of unclebruce, is a friend of mine.

Dismembered

• juni
    juni

Uncle B said:

ps: mind how ya go, the woman's one badass brother kickin' nighmare of a christian

Welcome Chaiyah!

Hopefully your badass brother is not named Barney! No couldn't be; he's Jewish.

Juni

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Welcome to JWD, Emily!

(She isn't really new, though, she has been here over a week!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/24990/default.ashx)

Rachel x

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome chaiyah!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello and welcome to JWD, Chaiyah!

hugs,

Annie

• chaiyah
    chaiyah

How kind of you. I didn't find this before. Sorry.

Who are you guys? I'm an older single woman who left the Society but never left Jehovah.

I'm doing my own personal "Diaspora" and I still study, only the scope of my studies is much larger than it was, as a Witness.

As we were programmed to understand, ETs dominated Noah's generation, just as ETs dominate this generation. So, I document that; and I confront the national leadership that attempts to keep ET/UFO information under wraps.

There's a very important film everyone should see, that explains how and why the world's governments have apparently "gone over the edge," have lost their sense of self- responsibility, have embraced genocidal policies and tyranny.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1620137662471578899

And if you follow this timeline, you see that the Society must be somehow in synch with national leadership, because they started "squeezing down on their members" just about the same time that the Government gave up all pretense of "governing by consent of the people."

That can't be a coincidence. You see, when I was a Witness, we spoke from the heart, not out of a book. We didn't have programmed speeches or programmed responses. That's why it was fun to go out in service back in the 1960s, because we were free to speak openly and make friends with people.

My email is at my public server, but few messages get through now that surveillance is the rule. I send out probably ten personal emails a day; and I'm lucky to get back one response. My mail gets blocked somehow. Oh well. No point in becoming paranoid about it.

Thanks for you welcome. I appreciate your kind thoughts very much.

: ) Chaiyah (which means "living breathing being" or "light switch")

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Chaiyah..Welcome to the board...OUTLAW

• chaiyah
    chaiyah

Hi Outlaw.

So, you're just due North of me, in BC.

I'm down in the Bay Area.

: ) Chai

Share this

Google+
Pinterest