Beard

by zeb 12 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb
    Im growing my beard. So there!
  • Listener
    Listener

My hubby has a beard and love it as it suits him. He used to have it fairly long and we laugh when we look back at some of the photo's. He keeps it pretty short these days and it looks so much better. He uses a electric grooming kit and finds it much easier than using scissors.

You can always shave if you don't like it.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    I hope you're not a woman ...
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

You EVIL, REBELLIOUS, UNTHEOCRATIC apostate!

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    your face will thank you when its cold out, lol
  • zeb
    zeb
    Me a woman? not when i looked last.
  • JakeM2012
    JakeM2012
    I recently trimmed my beard after growing the "Grizzly Adams" over a very busy winter. I've shave the beard off a few times and my daughter especially says, but the wife also says, "why did you shave your beard off?", "it looked so nice". So there.
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

I grew a beard in high school when it was totally out of style. I am glad the 20th century is over and I hope the 21st century will be a bearded one.

Earn a living for the whole family, fight for your country, but don't act or look patriarchal, don't point out discrimination against men because women have been oppressed for centuries, don't be a homophobe, be a boy toy for older women, the list goes on...

The beard has a ton of symbolism for me and I wouldn't cut it for the world.

It would be nice to see the day when a man IS REQUIRED to grow a beard to get a job, just so the baby faces will get a taste of their own medicine.

If your dad doesn't have a beard you've got two moms.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Wearing a beard by men is an insult and a abomination to God.

Oh wait a second

• Garrett
    Garrett
    Me too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit