What face do the JW's make when they look at you?

by JH 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Although I'M not DF'd, some won't look at me, but those that do, have a funny look that seems to say, too bad you wont make it in the new world.....

• JH
    JH

One controling elder in my congregation always has this very deceived face whenever he sees me. He could smile at someone and then look at me and his face chances radically.

• JH
    JH

The 5 elders in my congregation I know of would act this way:

The 2 older ones would give me a funny look of sadness and deception knowing I'm so spiritually weak,

The 3 younger elders would make a bigger smile and try to encourage me to go back.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Good question JH,

It's happened twice recently.

For a brief moment, a former "friend" had a pathetic look of fear and akwardness like he was about to fall into an abyss or something.

The other one exuded one of fear as well, he just wanted to pay for his coffee and donut and get the hell out of where I was. He also looked somehwat puzzled. Like wow your still alive?

Then I have relatives who if they see me, or my wife, they run like a chicken shit.

Dismembered

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

I get looks of 'bewilderment'.

• restrangled
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

There are two distinct reactions that I have "witnessed" (ouch) since I DAed myself.....I get the squinty-eyed sneer of disdain right AT me staring me down, or the averted look away from me to show they don't "see" me any more.

Annie

• Honesty
    Honesty

Like I'm a bug that needs to be 'deleted.'

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I go sometimes. Some people are very nice but some others look suspiciously and roll their eyeballs.

LHG

• carla
    carla

my kids call it the ugly jw smirk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit