Well that was weird!

by mama1119 15 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119
    Did you recognize her?? DId you see anyone else canvasing the neighborhood besides her?? Not too smart on her part with as many creepos as there are out there!

I didn't recognize her, and I did not see her go to another house after mine, it appeared she left after my door. There was no one else in the neighborhood. Strange.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I know that they sometimes have Witnesses "preach" alone to cover more territory, be more "incognito" or whatever, and then they only have a folder and no Bible because it's less obvious they are JW's.

• becca1
    becca1

You know the org. is full of wackos. She was just one of them.

• Undecided
    Undecided

What do the JWs think will result from the "End of false religion" tract distribution? Do any of you have a quote from the Borg?

Ken P.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Maybe she was a JW wannabe. You know, tried to join the club but she was too weird.

• carla
    carla

I thought they were told NOT to bring the book bags, just the tracts and MAYBE a bible. As for her not liking to admit she is a jw (in whatever 'sense') that is perfectly normal to me. I have never had a jw like to admit they are a jw! It isn't until you ask point blank often repeating yourself that they finally admit 'I am one of....'. Her thinking she is showing this for the first time? Normal again, they like to keep the r & f in the dark about many things and why not the new tract so they can be full of zeal thinking they have this new and wonderful info nobody has seen yet? Her being alone? Don't pioneer's go alone? I have had a few women come to my door alone, poor things. They had incredibly bad timing! It was right after all this jw crap started in my house and I gave the poor woman an earful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit