What does one do at a concert?

by Dune 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Dune
    Dune

Maybe i was just an uber-witness loser (i took the religion very seriously when i was in it).

A friend is trying to get me to go triple dating with some of her friends and this chick i'm diggin. The setting is this dashboard confessional's concert.

But i've never been to a concert, so i was wondering what the hell are you supposed to do? Just stand around and jump up and down?

~Dune of the clueless about music class.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Bring earplugs.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Come on dune, for god's sake, If your 20 and you are going to a concert, you don't need to ask us what to do, go and enjoy yourself.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

You have alot of fun!!! First, you always try and get closer than what you have tickets for!! At least I always do, and am usually pretty darn good, if I do say so myself!!

Next, always take a couple of BIG blow-up beach balls!! Toss 'em up and let the crowd bounce 'em around!!

There's usually no sitting, just standing!!

Who are you going to see??

• mama1119
    mama1119

Once you get there you will fall into the grove. Just don't try to hard, thats bound to make you look dorky!

have fun!!! (and be safe)

• juni
    juni

Depends on the groups playing, but could be a lot of weed smoke.

Yeah, just have fun. There's always going to be those who have had too much to drink so don't get into a fight.

Juni

• moshe
    moshe

What do you do?- try not to look stupid by applauding at the wrong time!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Enjoy it.

Try and not get behind a person who's taller than you.

See portions of it on youtube 4 years down the road!

I always dance, but that's just me, you don't have to DO anything, you're there to be entertained :)

• Kudra
    Kudra

Show yer tits!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

What does one do at a concert?

well if you are like me (don't smoke and don't smoke up) you get buzzed from all the second hand smoke around me. A few years ago I went to a Supertramp concert. A couple of guys in front of us would have a cigarette and then a little something else and then another cigarette and a little more something else and on it went through the entire concert

I was spinning by the time it was over - or at least my head was

When everyone sits then sit. When everyone stand then stand. Just look around and do what feels good and fun - well to a point that is.

Unless of course you are going to a concert of classical music. Then you sit politely and clap politely and be rather subdued

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit