On ebay

by dobbie 5 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

Was just browsing on ebay out of sheer boredom and typed in 'jehovahs witnesses' .One of the things i spotted was a no blood keyring for children, asking for their parents to be contacted, apparently from an ebay shop a pioneer couple run. This made me feel really sick, fair enough to carry one if your'e an adult, but children?

• Sam87
    Sam87

that is disgusting, it really shows you how people can be brainwashed into thinking almost anything is alright.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yeah, there's been at least one thread on this before with pictures.

Ebay was featured on "Watchdog" tonight for harbouring counterfeit and fake goods. I must admit, being an ebayer myself, I have seen the fake goods and sellers struck off after selling 10,000 Robbie Williams autographs that never existed, all with good feedback.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Of course I had to go to ebay and check it out, too. This was pretty neat:

Description
    Item Specifics - Men's Casual Shirts
    Size:

L

Style:

T-Shirt

Condition:

New: With Tags

Sleeve Length:

Short Sleeve

We find it fascinating that although the Watchtower Society was alligned with the United Nations for over 10 years, most Jehovah's Witnesses know nothing about it and those that do know about it dismiss it as meaningless. Well, now you can wear the newspaper article from the Guardian that exposed their hypocracy. The Organization that maligned the United Nations on one hand, was actually a part of that Organization on the other! Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sorry but, I've worn my "Jehovah's Fitness" shirt with pride cas that is funny but there's no way I'd wear that shirt. errr, maybe I would if I was going to meet Danny Hazard for the first time, but not to a BBQ.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

interesting eby seller

www.watchtowermemorabilia.com

http://www.watchtowermemorabilia.com

lists many items on CD / DVD....out of print stuff.....hmmmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit