Faith Hill is a sore loser! LOL!!!

by Swamboozled 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Very funny. I love how she was raising her arms in acknowledgement, then realised it wasn't her name that had been read out.

• daystar
    daystar

I know! I had the CMAs on as background noise last night and just caught that live. It was hilarious!

Jinnifer Nettles and Sugarland should have won the Horizon award. Did Faith even have an album or song this year? I don't recall any and I am a fan of country music. Nothing stuck in my mind this year as really great this year....sorry

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like her. She is probably so mortified. I am sure she is over her somewhat ungracious surprise. Good for Carrie Underwood, she is a very talented woman.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

To quote faith, "WHAT?"

alt Not this time baby.

W.Once

• Scully
    Scully

Hilarious.

It's so obvious she expected to win. She behaved just like the spoiled brat diva I always suspected she is deep down inside.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OMG LOL, how embarrassing :p

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

The spin is in. Check out cnn.com. Her manager is saying she did it intentionally to be funny.

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

And her husband, Tim McGraw has been taking a beating on radio airplay. His current song "My Girl" has not been doing as well as "I Loved Her First" by a new group named Heartland. Both songs are about a man watching his daughter grow up. Heartland's song sounds great, Mc Graw's song sounds like arushed knock-off.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

In the spirit of Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake Maybe she can call it a "Reaction Malfunction"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit